MarkR

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
So today, I got a package delivered from Porsche. When I opened it, it was a really nice glossy "artwork" of my car with my chosen spec. It had a card written from my dealership thanking me for my business. The artwork is in a really nice presentation box, and is on an aluminium backing with a frame at the back. No idea what to do with it yet, but I think it could make a nice wall image. Has anyone else had something like this? I have to say this is a really nice touch from Porsche. Can't think of any other manufacturer that would do this.

Porsche Taycan A nice touch 20240112_225143

Porsche Taycan A nice touch 20240112_225052

Porsche Taycan A nice touch 20240112_225043

senwar

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY24 CT4
Country flag
Yep - I had the same just before Christmas
Porsche Taycan A nice touch IMG_4576

Also not sure where to put it but a nice touch as you say and unexpected

allroadusa

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+ Pure White
Country flag
Definitively a nice touch :like:

And actually it's also a gift idea as anybody can build this type of portrait based on VIN number or Configuration code
Just go here https://www.vinart.digital/

As always, price is hefty though...and you need a German address.

Porsche Taycan A nice touch Capture d’écran 2024-01-13 à 12.25.21

OP
OP
MarkR

MarkR

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
Definitively a nice touch :like:

And actually it's also a gift idea as anybody can build this type of portrait based on VIN number or Configuration code
Just go here https://www.vinart.digital/

As always, price is hefty though...and you need a German address.

Capture d’écran 2024-01-13 à 12.25.21.png
That is quite steep. Totally unexpected to receive it. Think Porsche do the marketing approach just right.

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
So today, I got a package delivered from Porsche. When I opened it, it was a really nice glossy "artwork" of my car with my chosen spec. It had a card written from my dealership thanking me for my business. The artwork is in a really nice presentation box, and is on an aluminium backing with a frame at the back. No idea what to do with it yet, but I think it could make a nice wall image. Has anyone else had something like this? I have to say this is a really nice touch from Porsche. Can't think of any other manufacturer that would do this.

20240112_225143.jpg

20240112_225052.jpg

20240112_225043.jpg
It's what downstairs loos are designed for.

RGBArgee

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCrossT.992 Turbo S.Audi S3 8Y, MG Midget
Country flag
That is quite steep. Totally unexpected to receive it. Think Porsche do the marketing approach just right.
Not at my local opc . Bottle of Nosecco and some flowers. Colchester with 992 T S were better - dinner in hotel, flowers pen, cleaning kit , flasks and a photo 😁

OP
OP
MarkR

MarkR

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
Not at my local opc . Bottle of Nosecco and some flowers. Colchester with 992 T S were better - dinner in hotel, flowers pen, cleaning kit , flasks and a photo 😁
@RGBArgee I guess they are all a but different in their approach. Sounds like you got a good approach with the 992. lovely car. One I would love to get one day.

RGBArgee

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCrossT.992 Turbo S.Audi S3 8Y, MG Midget
Country flag
@RGBArgee I guess they are all a but different in their approach. Sounds like you got a good approach with the 992. lovely car. One I would love to get one day.