ACC / Tech package

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
I’m making a last minute decision to add ACC, also because i’d like to be able to check out more options like innodrive over FOD. As i already have Park Assist & Passenger display, adding tech package costs lesser than adding ACC separately. But the problem is it gives HUD for free and i don’t like the casing on top of the cluster screen. i saw a few posts from 2020 showing that. Is this still the case ? what do you guys suggest ?
Sponsored

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag
The configurator still shows the casing over the instrument cluster in the pictures.

I agree the instrument cluster looks much better without. I don’t have have HUD.

I had a HUD in my M3, and it was nice for watching when to shift. I don’t shift much in the Taycan. ?‍♂?

I might consider it if it didn’t affect the aesthetics, but not as it is.

Artman

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
I’m making a last minute decision to add ACC, also because i’d like to be able to check out more options like innodrive over FOD. As i already have Park Assist & Passenger display, adding tech package costs lesser than adding ACC separately. But the problem is it gives HUD for free and i don’t like the casing on top of the cluster screen. i saw a few posts from 2020 showing that. Is this still the case ? what do you guys suggest ?
Spending more to remove the HUD with hood makes no sense. I have the same dilemma.
Sponsored