Active radius for Smart Lift feature?

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
My driveway entrance is moderately steep. I saved the Smart Lift location while the car was parked at the driveway entrance facing outwards. When leaving my home the car rises to the highest level at the edge of the drive as expected.

However, when approaching my home from either direction the Smart Lift feature is not activated.

is there a way to specify the active radius of the Smart Lift Location? Or do I have to save a separate location for entering and exiting the drive?
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
My driveway entrance is moderately steep. I saved the Smart Lift location while the car was parked at the driveway entrance facing outwards. When leaving my home the car rises to the highest level at the edge of the drive as expected.

However, when approaching my home from either direction the Smart Lift feature is not activated.

is there a way to specify the active radius of the Smart Lift Location? Or do I have to save a separate location for entering and exiting the drive?
No unfortunately not.

Either create 2 entries and / or approach the point where you expect the lift slowly to give the GPS time to catch-up.

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I seem to remember reading on here that you do have to save the location from both directions.
Sponsored