Any one in US taken delivery of a MY22 CT4?

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Was supposed to pick up MY22 CT4 today which just arrived yesterday from Baltimore port. But not going to happen:

Just got this message from my SA.

"Well, it wont be ready today. Our tester hasn’t been updated from Porsche yet for the 22 Taycan CT so it wont recognize the car for tech to do the PDI. They worked on it yesterday and it cant be updated until Monday at the earliest."

Was told that Porsche had not released software to dealers to connect to MT22 CT's to do PDI and deliver the cars.
Sponsored

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag
There's been a 2022 CT sitting at Tysons for a week waiting for that. I asked why it was just sitting there when I picked up my car Monday.

Pauhana99

First Name
JDF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S (December) Audi Etron, Jeep Gladiator.
Country flag
My '22 CT4S hits San Diego port today. TYD says it will be at dealer in HNL on 11/26. Has to clear port and PDI before it can be put on a boat to HNL. If I get some kind of exception notice I will post.

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
Was supposed to pick up MY22 CT4 today which just arrived yesterday from Baltimore port. But not going to happen:

Just got this message from my SA.

"Well, it wont be ready today. Our tester hasn’t been updated from Porsche yet for the 22 Taycan CT so it wont recognize the car for tech to do the PDI. They worked on it yesterday and it cant be updated until Monday at the earliest."

Was told that Porsche had not released software to dealers to connect to MT22 CT's to do PDI and deliver the cars.
Interesting. Mine got the update at the port in Houston. Now just waiting for a ride to DFW.

Rickpoisson

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.porsche-code.com
Vehicles
VW e-Up!, Taycan Turbo CT MY22 - delivered
Country flag
Must be a US thing, or perhaps just the 4 / 4S as I've been in my My22 Turbo for 3 weeks now with zero issues nor outstanding recalls/pdi checks.

Vfr750Rouge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4 / Cayenne / Jeep Wrangler Willys
Country flag
Must be a US thing, or perhaps just the 4 / 4S as I've been in my My22 Turbo for 3 weeks now with zero issues nor outstanding recalls/pdi checks.
Got my CT4 MY22 Dec 1 - With logging issue but fixed at delivery while I was waiting...and the annoying alarm issue. No outstanding recalls/pdi checks as far as I know - Car works well beside the Alarm...
Sponsored