Anyone in Canada get new FOD options after WMA5/7 updates? Innodrive? (Resolved)

nwills

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thought I would finally get the Innodrive option but still nothing.

My car is equipped with ACC yet no Innodrive FOD option. Anyone else?
Sponsored

OP
OP

nwills

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
It was confirmed that it is in fact a Porsche Canada limitation. They have not implemented the more intricate FOD options in Canada beyond the ones that were offered since launch. Innodrive, LKA, Sportsound and others will be added but no timeline as it stands. It’ll be a waiting game for the small Canadian market which comes after US, Asia and Europe.

bosch88

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
It was confirmed that it is in fact a Porsche Canada limitation. They have not implemented the more intricate FOD options in Canada beyond the ones that were offered since launch. Innodrive, LKA, Sportsound and others will be added but no timeline as it stands. It’ll be a waiting game for the small Canadian market which comes after US, Asia and Europe.
Sports sound? I doubt that as there are extra hardware needed to be installed, not just FOD.

OP
OP

nwills

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Sports sound? I doubt that as there are extra hardware needed to be installed, not just FOD.
You're probably right....I thought I had seen some mention of sport sound available as a retrofit or FOD but not sure.

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Here's the thread that discusses the hardware upgrade required to add sport sound.
"The E-Sound generator retrofit kit consists of an acoustic box in the rear of the vehicle as well as two other boxes for the rear door panels. These boost the sound for the passenger compartment and for outside the vehicle."
Sponsored