MarkSCville

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Cross Turismo 4
Country flag
So the Supreme Ace is now on it’s way to the east coast and south. Fingers crossed that some of us that have been waiting in Emden since June got loaded. I am sure a few of us might check our TYD a few times today.. 🤞🏽

ladylow87

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
She's en route to Emden, baby! There's hope...

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 5.24.45 PM.png
I wouldn’t hold out hope - mine was en route july 11 and it set to leave Emden November 4th now…….

(This is after my first taycan sunk…..)

Kaytan

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I wouldn’t hold out hope - mine was en route july 11 and it set to leave Emden November 4th now…….

(This is after my first taycan sunk…..)
That sucks so bad! With so much bad luck with your Taycan(s), maybe time to buy a lottery ticket?

FWIW, my TYD still shows 8/5 on vessel, and Glovis Sunlight is scheduled to leave Emden on 8/4, heading to the US West Coast. But who knows how many cars are waiting to be shipped...

ladylow87

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
That sucks so bad! With so much bad luck with your Taycan(s), maybe time to buy a lottery ticket?

FWIW, my TYD still shows 8/5 on vessel, and Glovis Sunlight is scheduled to leave Emden on 8/4, heading to the US West Coast. But who knows how many cars are waiting to be shipped...
Hopefully yours is on track… just very frustrating. I don’t even live in a state where it will be drivable until spring. So my brand new MY22 will be first really driven halfway (or more) through MY23. First world problems but I’m still sad.

PetroK

First Name
Petro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW iX, Porsche Taycan 4CT
Country flag
So the Supreme Ace is now on it’s way to the east coast and south. Fingers crossed that some of us that have been waiting in Emden since June got loaded. I am sure a few of us might check our TYD a few times today.. 🤞🏽
So far no updates for me in TYD, despite it was estimated 07.29 on vessel.

ccyr15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (upcoming), RX450H, Ram 1500
Country flag
I noticed a mismatch between the shipping schedules and the actual ship movements. The siem Cicero isn't scheduled to land in davisville at all per the schedule table, but per the port schedule and the ship tracking web sites it is evidently supposed to stop there tomorrow.

I wonder if they added a stop to fill in the missed drop-offs or if they're not carrying anything and so aren't on the schedule. Any ideas?

PetroK

First Name
Petro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Same for me, no updates on TYD, despite on ship date is still 07/29

OPLA1925

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TCT4
Country flag
I think a few are unaffected. Mine hasn't slipped. My take is that the cars already *at* Emden are more or less on schedule but those which are sat in the random compound are being held back for the 6-8 week period whilst the 12vLi batteries are installed.

Marirstaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD Taycan
Country flag
I noticed a mismatch between the shipping schedules and the actual ship movements. The siem Cicero isn't scheduled to land in davisville at all per the schedule table, but per the port schedule and the ship tracking web sites it is evidently supposed to stop there tomorrow.

I wonder if they added a stop to fill in the missed drop-offs or if they're not carrying anything and so aren't on the schedule. Any ideas?
For all those eagerly waiting for the car/ship.. TYD is just a estimate and things could move up or down depending on so many things.. however in most cases, it seems to be very close to actuals.

Also, based on my experience, it seems that TYD is usually updated a day or two after the fact, but with actual dates. So if you don't see updates on your milestone dates, do not panic, most likely it will update within a day or two.

All the best and happy tracking.

PetroK

First Name
Petro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine TYD updated and unfortunately delivery date moved again. Now projected on vessel 08/19, at dealer 09/09 :( Was supposed to be delivered 07/27 . Rate lock periods are expiring and new rates are much worse :(

ccyr15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (upcoming), RX450H, Ram 1500
Country flag
Mine slipped as well. I have the same on vessel date (along with others in other threads) which implies to me they're just pushing it out again with no real knowledge of when it will get on a ship. My car has been sitting in Emden since the end of June.

Porsche is really killing it.
Sponsored