Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
The car got so much positive attention and comments. PCA magazine “Panorama" did a photo shoot of the my Taycan and will be running them along with an interview with me in a future magazine.

The Concourse was a learning experience. It was much more demanding than the PCA Werks Concourse in Amelia Island. I won First Place in my Class - however, I was the only Taycan entered. I did not know before hand that there were no other Taycan's competing. Since I was in Touring Class, after winning my class I moved on to competing with all other class winners in the Group competition. I did not place in Group, which I knew I would not. At that point you are competing against pros with much more experience and many of the cars are garage queens that were trailered to the event. The Taycan ended with a score of 178.4 points out of a possible 180 points. The exterior scored 69.8 out of a possible 70 points. I though I had prepared the interior adequately, but it's incredibly difficult. They found specks of dust and “a hair” (golden retriever?). Out of a total possible score of 70, I only received a score of 68.8 for the interior.

The Taycan will next be shown at the 2022 Virginia Festival Of The Wheel at the Boars Head Inn this coming August.

I was sorry to have not seen more Taycans at the Parade. Charging was not an issue. The Resort had plenty of level ll chargers that were free to use. I did two destination group drives with distances of up to 165 miles with out issue. The total trip was over 800 r/t miles. The only charging issue I had was in Stevens City VA where several of the EA charges were out of order.

The Taycan continues to be a pleasure to road trip.

Porsche Taycan Back from PCA Parade in Poconos PA L1002814

Porsche Taycan Back from PCA Parade in Poconos PA L1002844

Porsche Taycan Back from PCA Parade in Poconos PA L1010659

Porsche Taycan Back from PCA Parade in Poconos PA L1010663

Porsche Taycan Back from PCA Parade in Poconos PA L1010665

Porsche Taycan Back from PCA Parade in Poconos PA L1010678

mikeva

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Base
Country flag
congrats

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, 991.2 GT3
Country flag
Congrats, we had talked about going to Parade but could not work it into our work schedule. Did you have options for charging onsite? that was one of our concerns.

OP
OP
dickp

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Congrats, we had talked about going to Parade but could not work it into our work schedule. Did you have options for charging onsite? that was one of our concerns.
The Resort had plenty of level ll chargers that were free to use.

burtmianus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7
Country flag
The car got so much positive attention and comments. PCA magazine “Panorama" did a photo shoot of the my Taycan and will be running them along with an interview with me in a future magazine.

The Concourse was a learning experience. It was much more demanding than the PCA Werks Concourse in Amelia Island. I won First Place in my Class - however, I was the only Taycan entered. I did not know before hand that there were no other Taycan's competing. Since I was in Touring Class, after winning my class I moved on to competing with all other class winners in the Group competition. I did not place in Group, which I knew I would not. At that point you are competing against pros with much more experience and many of the cars are garage queens that were trailered to the event. The Taycan ended with a score of 178.4 points out of a possible 180 points. The exterior scored 69.8 out of a possible 70 points. I though I had prepared the interior adequately, but it's incredibly difficult. They found specks of dust and “a hair” (golden retriever?). Out of a total possible score of 70, I only received a score of 68.8 for the interior.

The Taycan will next be shown at the 2022 Virginia Festival Of The Wheel at the Boars Head Inn this coming August.

I was sorry to have not seen more Taycans at the Parade. Charging was not an issue. The Resort had plenty of level ll chargers that were free to use. I did two destination group drives with distances of up to 165 miles with out issue. The total trip was over 800 r/t miles. The only charging issue I had was in Stevens City VA where several of the EA charges were out of order.

The Taycan continues to be a pleasure to road trip.

L1002814.jpg

L1002844.jpg

L1010659.jpg

L1010663.jpg

L1010665.jpg

L1010678.jpg

Hiya,

Is that the Vesuvius Grey on the inlays and skirts?

If it is please let me know as I have not yet found a decent picture of this and it is what I ordered with the Neptune Blue and have been dying to see what it looks like.

Thank you

OP
OP
dickp

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Hiya,

Is that the Vesuvius Grey on the inlays and skirts?

If it is please let me know as I have not yet found a decent picture of this and it is what I ordered with the Neptune Blue and have been dying to see what it looks like.

Thank you
Yes it is Vesuvius Grey on the inlays and skirts

OP
OP
dickp

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
This the Panorama article re. my interview and photos of the Taycan.
Porsche Taycan Back from PCA Parade in Poconos PA image0
Sponsored