HerrCooles

First Name
Herr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s ice grey
Country flag
Yes, the dealer says there is only one design. Only the front and back are different. Which I find terrible at the price.

Porsche Taycan Bill Nye The Taycan Guy s-l1600

only with the aero are two and two

Porsche Taycan Bill Nye The Taycan Guy s-l1600 (1)

TayTaySD

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mamba Green Taycan 4S
Country flag
Reversing them for this video might be on purpose. Aerodynamically one direction they cause less drag, reverse that they give better brake cooling. On track brakes get very hot. I'm sure they probably changed the tires before these videos. But then again they could be backwards... ;-)

Tay Tay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street
Country flag
Reversing them for this video might be on purpose. Aerodynamically one direction they cause less drag, reverse that they give better brake cooling. On track brakes get very hot. I'm sure they probably changed the tires before these videos. But then again they could be backwards... ;-)
But then fronts would also be reversed

Mr. 2021 Taycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Anyone think Porsche hired Bill Nye (arguably an over-the-top, unrealistic, environmental extremist) to rub some "woke" nonsense on prospective Taycan buyers? You buy a Taycan because it is an amazing restatement of the Porsche driving experience in electric motor form, not because it offers any meaningful environmental benefits. Thanks for your insights Bill.