Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

greybox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future Taycan
Country flag
The bluetooth temporarily disconnects during every journey, it will disconnect for 20-30 seconds then connect again and continue with my music or with my call. Most of my journeys are short so it can literally happens within the first 2 minutes of driving however it can happen a couple of times during long journeys too.

Has anyone experienced anything similar? It is quite frustrating when you are on a call.
Sponsored

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
From your home screen click on DEVICES. That menu will tell you your Bluetooth & car play connections.

I had a similar situation with carplay acting up and my dealer advised to check that menu to make sure the car isn't fighting between BT and carplay. Since I utilize carplay only, when checked it's been working flawlessly since.

OP
OP

greybox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future Taycan
Country flag
From your home screen click on DEVICES. That menu will tell you your Bluetooth & car play connections.

I had a similar situation with carplay acting up and my dealer advised to check that menu to make sure the car isn't fighting between BT and carplay. Since I utilize carplay only, when checked it's been working flawlessly since.
Ah I see! I did try to completely disconnect Carplay once since I only used bluetooth (for some reasons) but maybe it has set up again wirelessly, as I have noticed that I sometimes get a pop up on my phone mentioning that if I activate wifi then it will disconnect carplay. Could you send me a screenshot maybe of how you only utilised one thing on your device menu?

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Not near the car just follow my instructions above. Sometimes it forces into BT when I want carplay. Just make sure to tap the carplay icon.
Sponsored