Music keeps skipping

greybox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future Taycan
Country flag
I have an issue sometimes where the music will keep going quiet for 1 second at a time every 10 seconds. The music player in my phone and in the car display will still show that music is being played for that second, it is becoming irritating as it leads me to believe that the music has stopped playing since there’s a call coming through but then the music starts playing again.

I have tried changing the source to radio and switching it back to the Bluetooth but it doesn’t help, the issue also carries on for my next journey too so it doesn’t necessarily fix if you try switching the car off for a few hours and come back to it.
Sponsored

TycanNewHampshire

First Name
TG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tycan 4S
Country flag
have had the same issue and also had times that accompany this where the apple carplay screen goes blank/black as well. This even happens when connected via the cable and not just on bluetooth, so I am guessing it is more of a software issue than a connection issue (unfortunatley, at this point, I am not shocked that there is a software issue on anything/everything with this "Tiekan")

OP
OP

greybox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future Taycan
Country flag
Haha you are right, unfortunately it has just become 'another' issue that we deal with on the Taycan.
Sponsored