Jackson

First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 640d, CT4
Country flag
I have noticed that after 1 year of use, Bluetooth connection started to disconnect for a short period of time and then connect again.
It is just randomised somehow. How can I fix it?
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I have noticed that after 1 year of use, Bluetooth connection started to disconnect for a short period of time and then connect again.
It is just randomised somehow. How can I fix it?
Have you tried un-pairing, deleting your phone as a device and then re-pairing to add?

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Another tip from the forum, which may be applicable. Ensure that your smartphone is not also connecting to Taycan via the PCM's wifi access point. People have reported that a phone to car connection via direct wifi fouls up the bluetooth connection.

TXAG

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I have an Android phone and listen to music via Bluetooth with the Musicolet app. My Bluetooth disconnected every now and then, but not constantly and not after one year like you've experienced. Once I turned off Android Auto on my phone, however, I haven't had any problems. I hope this helps.

What irritates me, though, is if I'm using Google Maps on my phone for navigation and my music is paused, I only hear the last couple of syllables from each instruction from Google Maps. :facepalm:

verhoevengeo

First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TAYCAN 4 CT
Country flag
Any feedback on this? My bluetooth only connects after 30mins drive... Before it's not able to connect and once connected it 'mostly' stays...
Sponsored