MBAZ

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
i4, M5, Taycan GTS. 911 Cab
Country flag
Honest question: Why on earth not? I don't have anything other than Porsches so I by definition use them to go to grocery stores, malls, airports, and even the dump with trash in the back . . .

I'm not saving my girlfriend for her next boyfriend . . . (to be clear, I don't like my Porsche THAT much or in THAT way ;) )

P.S. I'm not anti-BMW and have owned a few. I'm not into the new styling but that is entirely a personal preference so would never seriously discuss that point with anyone apart from joking around.
Ha, I expected this from someone. All good. Just me. I have two Porsches and two BMWs and drive them but purposefully.
Sponsored

Mattyh

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
540i
Country flag
My mate has just got one of these. They’re nice but not even in the same league as the Taycan

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Sure, they drive great and in general have very few problems. I purchased the i4 while I was waiting for the current Taycan I have (took 9 months) because I needed a get around town car. The i4 fits that purpose perfectly. I’m not driving a Porsche to the grocery store, a crowded mall or leaving it at the airport . The i4 is fast when I want to go and has great range. Wasn’t a huge fan of the grill at first but it has grown on me. So no complaints.
Thanks for sharing, I appreciate it. BTW… I’m one of the people who drives their Taycan to all those places you mentioned. Right now it’s filthy from sitting in uncovered parking at Austin Airport. I’m looking forward to washing it on Saturday.

ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 3, '22 4S CT, '22 MXP
Country flag
I only have EVs now, the Porsche is the daily driver. I drive my Percy everywhere. 31k miles, had it for 13 months. 2nd set of tires already. Launch it when I get the opportunity. Canyon carving almost every weekend. daily commute in Bay Area traffic. Have to wash it almost every week.
Totally worth it. Might have to buy extended warranty soon and keep driving it. I even parked it outside overnight, when my other EVs are charging in the garage. Lots of dirt and grim. a proper cross turismo.

-ThinkMac-

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
I only have EVs now, the Porsche is the daily driver. I drive my Percy everywhere. 31k miles, had it for 13 months. 2nd set of tires already. Launch it when I get the opportunity. Canyon carving almost every weekend. daily commute in Bay Area traffic. Have to wash it almost every week.
Totally worth it. Might have to buy extended warranty soon and keep driving it. I even parked it outside overnight, when my other EVs are charging in the garage. Lots of dirt and grim. a proper cross turismo.

-ThinkMac-
What does this have to do with the i4? Percy? :rolleyes:
Sponsored