BMW I4 M50 test drive

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
My cousin collected his replacement BMW iX yesterday.

The first one he had for some 6 months suddenly started slamming brakes on with adaptive cruise control for no reason. They replaced the cabling and cameras and no luck.

BMW then took off him to put in a car Auction (a potentially dangerous car!) and ordered him a brand new - he just paid the mileage at 30p per mile.

He's lucked in with a new car worth more with price rises for minimal cost but goes to show all car companies have faults and some of them serious.

Personally not keen on the grill - it looks like a Beaver! and not sold on the iX. Probably rather have a Merc if i had to choose.
Sponsored

Reactions: B61

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
If one can get over the hideous exterior, you still have to deal with awful seats, that ridiculous screen that looks like someone glued a massive iPad to the dash, and the numb steering of a BMW. I get why it’s a good option if one can’t afford the Porsche, but it’s a step down any way you cut it. The MMI is good though, if that’s what you’re into. I loved it in my M5.
I am getting the impression that perhaps you dont like the I4? 😏

Luminated67

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4M50
Country flag
I would not take that bet if I were you. They seem to have a bucktooth fetish.
It took me a while to learn to accept it, still don't love it but at least it doesn't bother me now. Plus when sat in it you don't see the front anymore. LOL
Sponsored