OP
OP

Mr. Mercedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
W223 S450, X3M40i
Country flag
Took these while cleaning car today – apologies that they were taken before vacuuming! If you want the original high-res files, let me know and I'll attach a zip of them.

IMG_0122.jpeg

IMG_0092.jpeg

IMG_0089.jpeg

IMG_0125.jpeg

IMG_0096.jpeg

The dark silver inserts were a overlooked configuration mistake. Originally I was planning on the Truffle Brown interior and they come by default with Neodym inserts. I really, really dislike anything "gold" looking so swapped them (for free) to the dark silver inserts.

When I flipped on the day of ordering to my Blackberry/Slate Grey interior I forgot to remove the dark silver inserts back to the black/dark defaults. So I ended up spending a few €€€ on the dark silver option without intending to or thinking about it too much.

What I ended up with is fine but it was a small error!

If I had caught it, I would instead ordered Blackberry seat belts.
Thank you so much mate!!! The high res files would be perfect.

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag
Took these while cleaning car today – apologies that they were taken before vacuuming! If you want the original high-res files, let me know and I'll attach a zip of them.

IMG_0122.jpeg

IMG_0092.jpeg

IMG_0089.jpeg

IMG_0125.jpeg

IMG_0096.jpeg

The dark silver inserts were a overlooked configuration mistake. Originally I was planning on the Truffle Brown interior and they come by default with Neodym inserts. I really, really dislike anything "gold" looking so swapped them (for free) to the dark silver inserts.

When I flipped on the day of ordering to my Blackberry/Slate Grey interior I forgot to remove the dark silver inserts back to the black/dark defaults. So I ended up spending a few €€€ on the dark silver option without intending to or thinking about it too much.

What I ended up with is fine but it was a small error.

If I had caught it, I would instead ordered Blackberry seat belts.
That interior looks REALLY good with the blue.

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
I love the Bramble carpet. Goes so well with the gray instead of all one color.

Is there an option for alcantara for the headliner?

vdr

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maybe a Taycan...
Country flag
Yes, you can order the headliner in Race-Tex.
Yes, you can order the headliner in Race-Tex.
Like you, I ordered my interior in Blackberry but I neglected to go with chalk stitching and chalk seat belts. In hindsight I regret it a bit even though I’ve yet to take delivery of my car. I see the up charge for the belts but what was the uncharge for the contrasting chalk stitching?

Tsingtao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toucan RWD
Country flag
Thank you so much gentlemen!

After these pictures, I'm 80% committed to the colour. I think I'll ask to see some leather samples at the dealership.

Do you guys think the colour could have an impact on resale?
Don't worry about resale. You only live once; buy what makes you feel good when you get in the car. All the sales reps at Porsche told me that black interiors have the best resale value (interesting factoid but who gives a sh!t if you don't like black interiors?)

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Like you, I ordered my interior in Blackberry but I neglected to go with chalk stitching and chalk seat belts. In hindsight I regret it a bit even though I’ve yet to take delivery of my car. I see the up charge for the belts but what was the uncharge for the contrasting chalk stitching?
Contrasting stitching is $$$$

Reactions: vdr

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
In my market, its €3,270. I "think" it also includes leather at the back of the front seats, though I am unsure of that.

Porsche Taycan Bramble & Slate Grey Interior. Screenshot 2021-08-22 at 07.33.10

I originally chose the blackberry/slate combination from the following sample at my Porsche Centre:

Porsche Taycan Bramble & Slate Grey Interior. IMG_8760

As you can see from the top sample, it has contrast stitching. I liked that and assumed that is how it would appear on my car when I got it. I didn't get into any discussion or realised the above option had to be selected.

I would have liked it - but I do not think I like it to the extent of its actual cost.

pEAkfrEAk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S [MY2022]
Country flag
In Germany the contrast stitching is ~3450EUR and yes, it's quite a lot of money. I was thinking back and forth if I should spec it or not. In the end I decided to order it because especially with the blackberry interior it's the cherry on the cake, imho.

In my market, its €3,270. I "think" it also includes leather at the back of the front seats, though I am unsure of that.
No, it doesn't include any additional leather, it's really just the stitching.
Sponsored