Superrat

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Crosss Turismo
Country flag
Got my Cross truism without Adaptive Cruise Control anyone know if Porsche will be offering a options (InnoDrive?ACC)through an OTA purchases -update
Sponsored

Roppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S MY22
Country flag
Unfortunately you need to have the ACC to OTA the innodrive. You cannot OTA the ACC.
Edit: Yes, I just made OTA a verb.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Got my Cross truism without Adaptive Cruise Control anyone know if Porsche will be offering a options (InnoDrive?ACC)through an OTA purchases -update
No not possible as there are factory fitted hardware pre-requisites for several FOD options to be available OTA.

In this example you would require ACC to be present (adds a radar dome to the front and more sensors) rather than just software.

Amelio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Older Tesla P85DL+, Shopping for a Taycan
Country flag
Cause anyone know what Porsche charges to add Innodrive after the fact? I found a nice Cross Turismo with ACC (adaptive, cruise control) for those that don’t know these industry specific acronyms lol

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, 991.2 GT3
Country flag
Cause anyone know what Porsche charges to add Innodrive after the fact? I found a nice Cross Turismo with ACC (adaptive, cruise control) for those that don’t know these industry specific acronyms lol
Check the Porsche connect store. Our CT has ACC, which we use all the time. Haven't found a need for innodrive. Our SA warned us not to get innodrive.

This is the link for the US store https://connect-store.porsche.com/us/en?model=taycan_2022

Contract term options

• Subscription
    $24.00 / Monthexcl. taxes
    3 months free
    You can manage this contract under My active contracts .
  • Unlimited
    $956.00 one-time Paymentexcl. taxes
    A single purchase permanently activates this function in your vehicle.
Sponsored