Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s, 2020 Tesla Model X
Country flag
Hey Everyone,

Issue has been resolved :)

The guy at the workshop was very nice, but he had never seen this issue before. He did a complete reset of the PCM with his tools. It took him about 1 hour, but he managed to make the "account" menu reappear and the car asked me to re-identify myself via Porsche ID.

I couldn't login immediately (there was a "please try again later" error when I tried to log in via Porsche ID), but the error disappeared by itself during the night. This morning I was able to log in, and everything works now. Fun fact, it also "regenerated" the image of my car in the Porsche Connect app, and it now has the right rims + the panoramic roof that appears.
I am having the same issue can you send me a copy of your service receipt so I can take it to the dealership and have them perform the same steps?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Baguette

Baguette

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I am having the same issue can you send me a copy of your service receipt so I can take it to the dealership and have them perform the same steps?
Unfortunately I didn't get any receipt on this, so I have absolutely no idea of the step they performed :(