CHALK Taycan Club

Tayconian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MP3 Volvo XC90
Country flag
Looks beautiful! Did you ever consider the sport skirts with chalk inlays? I'm debating on this.
IMO the lighter inlays (white, chalk) look kind of odd. I have seen MGreen looking good on such car.
Sponsored

mkpierro

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, 2022 Audi SQ5
Country flag
Looks beautiful! Did you ever consider the sport skirts with chalk inlays? I'm debating on this.
I like the black accents to break things up so I would need to see some pictures.

tibiafx1

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Chalk with Stealth wrap
Country flag
122177550_640471179884029_8162091457062535321_n(1).jpg

another one, via mzza_cars on instagram.
I may go for the turbo Aeros as a way to opt for the larger battery AND the rear wheel steering. These wheels appear painted but, from the angle, I can’t really tell which spokes/portions of the wheel were painted black. Do you have more pics or details to add here?

tibiafx1

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
New shoes! Chalk 4s with 32% ceramic tint and 22" Savini BM15 wheels (custom satin black). These pics could be better but it was cloudy. SCC Wheels and Tires in Atlanta hooked me up!

20210302_151619.jpg

20210302_151634.jpg
Hey Discocat! Awesome spec right there and sweet wheels! I was considering going for 22inch black wheels as well. A couple of questions- how's the ride feel with 22s versus the 20s? Is it noticeably harder or does the air suspension overcome this? Do you mind quoting me how much these wheels and tires cost you out the door? I live in ATL as well!

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Based on first pic, I thought that you missed thread...looks like coffe-biege :like:
What about pics from inside?

dckyoto

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Based on first pic, I thought that you missed thread...looks like coffe-biege :like:
What about pics from inside?
Haven’t had a chance to take any yet! It’s a fairly standard interior tho, that dark grey-ish leather

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
I may go for the turbo Aeros as a way to opt for the larger battery AND the rear wheel steering. These wheels appear painted but, from the angle, I can’t really tell which spokes/portions of the wheel were painted black. Do you have more pics or details to add here?
The photo seems to be from Porsche Center Knokke and the wheels are painted fully black.

tibiafx1

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Didn't have the time to make some decent pictures since ownership, but a friend of mine made one when I wasn't paying attention.?

tc1.jpg
May I ask, where did you get those wheels and how much did you pay? I love them!

DennisB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
May I ask, where did you get those wheels and how much did you pay? I love them!
I looked at numerous wheels before deciding these were the ones to get. There are a lot of great aftermarket wheels, but my opinion is they don't do the car justice. And therefore I decided to go with almost OEM wheels by techart.

Trust me they look amazing and even more in real life. I never had more head turns and thumbsup with any of my previous cars than I have with this one. I also painted the front air intakes and wings to match the gloss black in the wheels. Very satisfied with the combo.

They go for 11.500€ vat included. I got them cheaper, because I ordered them with the car. You can order them at any Techart supplier.

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club Screenshot 2021-06-16 184008

tibiafx1

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I looked at numerous wheels before deciding these were the ones to get. There are a lot of great aftermarket wheels, but my opinion is they don't do the car justice. And therefore I decided to go with almost OEM wheels by techart.

Trust me they look amazing and even more in real life. I never had more head turns and thumbsup with any of my previous cars than I have with this one. I also painted the front air intakes and wings to match the gloss black in the wheels. Very satisfied with the combo.

They go for 11.500€ vat included. I got them cheaper, because I ordered them with the car. You can order them at any Techart supplier.

Screenshot 2021-06-16 184008.png

Wow, the look great in that pic! I was considering high gloss black.
How were you able to order them with the car? Is that an option only in Germany?
Also, I am concerned that the ride quality may be a bit harsh on 22”wheels. Is that the case, or does the supreme Taycan air suspension dispose of this issue??
Thanks!

DennisB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
Wow, the look great in that pic! I was considering high gloss black.
How were you able to order them with the car? Is that an option only in Germany?
Also, I am concerned that the ride quality may be a bit harsh on 22”wheels. Is that the case, or does the supreme Taycan air suspension dispose of this issue??
Thanks!
I live in Belgium . I understand the confusion about the flag. :)I also need to look at it twice, because I'm not originally from here.

The dealer I ordered the car with is also Mansory and Techart supplier. I asked him to refund me for the original wheels and put the Techart on.

I have no problems with a harsh ride. I set my chrono to individual where I programmed the ride settings to normal and the ride level to deepest, this works for me. Maybe you notice the smaller putholes a little more, but they are also noticeable with the 21" wheels. It still remains a heavy car.
Sponsored