CHALK Taycan Club

Viv S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera/Taycan
Country flag
I was just like you. I love Frozen blue and Neptune and Chalk. I didn’t have a chance to see both Frozen and Neptune b4 my freeze date but I did see one chalk 911. And it was really pretty! Then I finally had a chance to see both Frozen and Neptune in person….Yes. Neptune is amazing! And I had a second thought about my Chalk….My chalk arrived on 11/25 and it was amazing. It looked even 100% better with windows tinted (tint windows if you can).
I had ppl comment on my car and color all the time. Ppl turned their heads when stopped for red light.And I just noticed Chalk hide the dirt very well. My Porsche manager told me Chalk is his favorite color all though other colors are great. He said Chalk is not as loud as others but the color is sophisticated and elegant. Even though it is not a loud color but you still can see it right away among other cars. I love my Chalk and hope you will love yours. ?

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club 203C7D6B-8BBA-4B81-A6B3-7D9880FA42D7

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club B582B00D-AB88-485E-9275-27E8F15E9C98

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club 046ED647-B785-4177-B4BD-A1E4CD2E2B5E

tibiafx1

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Chalk with Stealth wrap
Country flag
I was just like you. I love Frozen blue and Neptune and Chalk. I didn’t have a chance to see both Frozen and Neptune b4 my freeze date but I did see one chalk 911. And it was really pretty! Then I finally had a chance to see both Frozen and Neptune in person….Yes. Neptune is amazing! And I had a second thought about my Chalk….My chalk arrived on 11/25 and it was amazing. It looked even 100% better with windows tinted (tint windows if you can).
I had ppl comment on my car and color all the time. Ppl turned their heads when stopped for red light.And I just noticed Chalk hide the dirt very well. My Porsche manager told me Chalk is his favorite color all though other colors are great. He said Chalk is not as loud as others but the color is sophisticated and elegant. Even though it is not a loud color but you still can see it right away among other cars. I love my Chalk and hope you will love yours. ?

203C7D6B-8BBA-4B81-A6B3-7D9880FA42D7.jpeg

B582B00D-AB88-485E-9275-27E8F15E9C98.jpeg

046ED647-B785-4177-B4BD-A1E4CD2E2B5E.jpeg
Looks beautiful! I especially like the “Porsche” badge in glacier blue. I should have gotten that!

Viv S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera/Taycan
Country flag
Looks beautiful! I especially like the “Porsche” badge in glacier blue. I should have gotten that!
Thank you. Too bad I can't figure out how to turn on the front glacier blue lights.

Viv S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera/Taycan
Country flag
Awesome. Tell us about your first month of ownership when you get a chance!
It has been almost 2 months now!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that car!!! I thought I would miss my Panamera but I didn't! Very fun to drive. Got a lot of compliments. :)

Reactions: B61

tibiafx1

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Chalk with Stealth wrap
Country flag
It has been almost 2 months now!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that car!!! I thought I would miss my Panamera but I didn't! Very fun to drive. Got a lot of compliments. :)
Love hearing this! Just picked mine up from the detail shop. Had it wrapped in matte and it looks spectacular! Will send pics once I get my aftermarket wheels installed.

Viv S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera/Taycan
Country flag
Love hearing this! Just picked mine up from the detail shop. Had it wrapped in matte and it looks spectacular! Will send pics once I get my aftermarket wheels installed.
Wow! Please share some pics!!

Bavlos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo ST (on order)
Country flag
Any photos of a chalk Taycan with chalk painted Mission E wheels? Much appreciated

pEAkfrEAk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S [MY2022]
Country flag