Changing kmh to mph in ACC display?

Doc Sportello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
Anyone know how to do this? Definitely have mph selected as the speed unit in settings, but the ACC "dial" that shows set speed and current speed in the first tube seems to show kmh?
Sponsored

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Anyone know how to do this? Definitely have mph selected as the speed unit in settings, but the ACC "dial" that shows set speed and current speed in the first tube seems to show kmh?
Mine randomly shows one or the other depending on how it feels that day. I believe this is another software glitch that we have no control over.

Sparky

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CT 4
Country flag
I had the same problem. In the settings, I switched from MPH to KMH, made sure that setting took in the instrument cluster, then switched back to MPH. While counterintuitive, it worked and has stuck for several months.

OP
OP
Doc Sportello

Doc Sportello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
I had the same problem. In the settings, I switched from MPH to KMH, made sure that setting took in the instrument cluster, then switched back to MPH. While counterintuitive, it worked and has stuck for several months.
I'll try that - thanks!

jvincent

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey CT4
Country flag
I've had the issue persist for my 5 months with the vehicle. Toggling the Units works for me, but it doesn't stick when the car is restarted. It is especially vexing that you can't change the Units setting while underway.

FWIW, I noticed two days ago that French was selected (along with English) on the Keyboard settings. I deselected French and left it only English. Today, for the first time ever, the car woke up with mph indicated. I'm willing to try anything at this point, but the French keyboard selection was odd.
Sponsored