• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Charger Station Cabinet / Dock

porscheguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TTS CT
Country flag
I’ve also got a Porsche charger cabinet/dock for sale. This fits the PMCC and is new in box, unopened, from Germany. Last summer when I ordered my car, I added this option for $470. Since that time, Porsche came out with the newer wall charger that already comes with the cabinet, so I have no use for this extra one. Suncoast is selling this cabinet (latest version) for $815:

https://www.suncoastparts.com/product/SKUHYBSHELF.html

Asking $300 (I’ll even throw in US domestic shipping). Great way to up your charging game and add some swag to your garage!

Porsche Taycan Charger Station Cabinet / Dock 7D80EB91-53ED-429E-BB95-C6974B4A141F
Sponsored

JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
I’ve also got a Porsche charger cabinet/dock for sale. This fits the PMCC and is new in box, unopened, from Germany. Last summer when I ordered my car, I added this option for $470. Since that time, Porsche came out with the newer wall charger that already comes with the cabinet, so I have no use for this extra one. Suncoast is selling this cabinet (latest version) for $815:

https://www.suncoastparts.com/product/SKUHYBSHELF.html

Asking $300 (I’ll even throw in US domestic shipping). Great way to up your charging game and add some swag to your garage!

7D80EB91-53ED-429E-BB95-C6974B4A141F.jpeg
Hi from NJ, do you know if this is a 40 amp unit? If so I may be interested. Thanks

OP
OP
porscheguy

porscheguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TTS CT
Country flag
Hi from NJ, do you know if this is a 40 amp unit? If so I may be interested. Thanks
This is actually just the cabinet to house your EVSE (PMCC). There are no electrical components included—it’s just a way to neatly store and use your PMCC.

JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
This is actually just the cabinet to house your EVSE (PMCC). There are no electrical components included—it’s just a way to neatly store and use your PMCC.
Oh sorry about that I was thinking it was the charger as well. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

soul.electrified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 4S convertible, LX570, CT4 (pending)
Country flag
Does this work with the charger that comes standard with the vehicle, or does this specifically house the "mobile charger connect"? Thank you

OP
OP
porscheguy

porscheguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TTS CT
Country flag
Does this work with the charger that comes standard with the vehicle, or does this specifically house the "mobile charger connect"? Thank you
I looked at both Suncoast and Porsche online store websites and specific dimensions are not given for either PMC+ or PMCC, however, for the cabinet I’m selling, it specifically says it’s for the optional PMCC (which has the touchscreen).

soul.electrified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 4S convertible, LX570, CT4 (pending)
Country flag
Thank you, I'll unfortunately have to pass (I was not planning on upgrading to the touchscreen version) - good luck w the sale!

trikeo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi, is this still available. I would like it if it is! ?
Sponsored