Charging error while on schedule

gkondyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hello,

Apologies if it has been asked again but the search was returning different scenarios.
I just bought the car and only charged once.
My question is what it should show while I am connecting it to the home charger. My home charger is charging on a night schedule so even if something is connected that charging is paused.
Now while my Taycan is connected but not yet within the schedule hours it shows in the app a charging error. Is that normal? I tried to create a charging schedule/profile in the app to match the scheduled hours but it didn’t made much of a difference.
Porsche Taycan Charging error while on schedule IMG_2361
Sponsored

Last edited:

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Hello,

Apologies if they had been asked again but the search was returning different scenarios.
I just bought the car and only charged once.
My question is what it should show while I am connecting it to the home charger. My home charger is charging on a night schedule so even if something is connected that charging is paused.
Now while my Taycan is connected but not yet within the schedule hours it shows in the app a charging error. Is that normal? I tried to create a charging schedule/profile in the app to match the scheduled hours but it didn’t made much of a difference.
IMG_2361.png
I have something similar. When my Wallbox is in ecopro mode it only uses solar energy. With a cloud it will stop charging and the Taycan detects this as a charging error because it is not getting power but plugged in.

If you know the reason of the fault is the setting of your evse this is normal.

if you set a schedule or profile it will still check if the evse is powered to know when to start charging and will signal this as a charging error.