Charging error

Cybercat2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Please see pics, wavy red image.

Charging error. This is different to not charging.

Any ideas?? Is it stuck charging even after 100%. I have no access to the car right now.

I know the optimum charge is 80% so would never charge 100% but the dealer has it and it’s the weekend so no access to service department ?

My car is one with the software recall and other issues sadly, but this is new re the battery.

Porsche Taycan Charging error A9133D69-F064-4A2E-A04E-DAAE12181372

Porsche Taycan Charging error 9EE7A3DB-6974-40AE-9226-2E974EA5BA2B

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
It will be impossible for you to know remotely. Could just be a charging glitch. Could be a factor in the software update procedure causing the car telemetrics to report a charging error as various components are being updated.

In my case, that charging error happened when my 22 kW AC charger failed – a known issue – that is resulting in a separate campaign to get them replaced globally.

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/t...-ac-charger-installed-anyways.4023/post-56142

OP
OP

Cybercat2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
It will be impossible for you to know remotely. Could just be a charging glitch. Could be a factor in the software update procedure causing the car telemetrics to report a charging error as various components are being updated.

In my case, that charging error happened when my 22 kW AC charger failed – a known issue – that is resulting in a separate campaign to get them replaced globally.

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/t...-ac-charger-installed-anyways.4023/post-56142
Thank you

Just spoke to the dealer and yes it could be techinal glitch as it just had the software update mentioned in other posts.

2000 Taycans in the UK need it apparently and it is related to the Stop Sale

I still can’t connect via the app and the dealer is not sure this software upgrade will address the app connection issues. I was hoping it would as it really should ?

They are keeping our car until next Friday to make sure the issues are cleared, we have function on demand issues etc too.

dnanian

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Tesla Model S, BMW i3
Country flag
I haven't had any updates recently and I actually had two charging errors at my home charger over the past four days. Not sure what happened, but it stopped at around 40kWh. Weird.
Sponsored