TurkishTaycan

First Name
Umut Can
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Here are some more photos. You can see how the colour changes in the light. The Panamera Turbo gets collected by its new owner tomorrow.

IMG_1417.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

IMG_1423.jpg
My second choice was this color and this looks stunning. Drive safely and have fun :)

Jason1234

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M4
Country flag
Looks nice Will!
Always good to see the colour when dirty as this represents the real world here in blighty.
I've just ordered mine in Cherry Red but not seen one in the flesh yet.
I was wondering how it looks after a few months of ownership and no doubt several cleans.
I have a BMW in San Marino Blue which looks nice when clean, but after a couple of years and numerous cleans it shows the notorious 'swirl' marks quite clearly.
Does the Cherry Red suffer the same fate?

OP
OP
Will Perrott

Will Perrott

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Macan S
Country flag
Looks nice Will!
Always good to see the colour when dirty as this represents the real world here in blighty.
I've just ordered mine in Cherry Red but not seen one in the flesh yet.
I was wondering how it looks after a few months of ownership and no doubt several cleans.
I have a BMW in San Marino Blue which looks nice when clean, but after a couple of years and numerous cleans it shows the notorious 'swirl' marks quite clearly.
Does the Cherry Red suffer the same fate?
Congratulations on your order. So far my Cherry Red Taycan still looks as good as new. The metalic paint looks really nice with a layer of wax. Most of the other Taycans that I've seen on the road have been white or volcano grey. Not sean any of the more interesting colours around where I live.

Jason1234

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M4
Country flag
Congratulations on your order. So far my Cherry Red Taycan still looks as good as new. The metalic paint looks really nice with a layer of wax. Most of the other Taycans that I've seen on the road have been white or volcano grey. Not sean any of the more interesting colours around where I live.
Good to know Will!
Thanks, and enjoy your Taycan!

Mancunian

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera 4 e-Hybrid
Country flag
Hi Will. I'm currently on the waiting list prior to locking in my order for a Turbo in Cherry. Like the poster above I'm yet to see this colour in the flesh. I'm based north of Manchester (Saddleworth), would you be open to me having a look at yours sometime?

Paul.

OP
OP
Will Perrott

Will Perrott

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Macan S
Country flag
Hi Will. I'm currently on the waiting list prior to locking in my order for a Turbo in Cherry. Like the poster above I'm yet to see this colour in the flesh. I'm based north of Manchester (Saddleworth), would you be open to me having a look at yours sometime?

Paul.
Hi Paul. Yes that would be fine. I'm in Worsley, very close to J13 M60. I'll send you my contact details separately.
Will
Sponsored