allen545

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4s
Country flag
Just completed the install of the clear side marker lights from SunCoast on a 23 GTS Sedan. No spacers, pre-threaded the T20 screw. Completed both sides in under 10 minutes. Super easy, super nice!
Sponsored

SpeedWagon

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
2023 CT4. The fabric insulation needed T25 Torx and attaching the side marker took T20. Hardest part was to figure out how to disconnect the power. I found flipping out the part facing front of car made it easiest to release the plug. The release is only on one side and was on the side facing the front of the car. Pic attached with arrow drawn pointing at the part to squeeze.
The tip to pre-thread the T20 into new marker before installing was good, and also I cleaned out the accumulated dirt around the old marker before installing new one (both mentioned in the Tactical Expedition YouTube).

15 mins for first side and 5-10 for the second.

Porsche Taycan Clear Side Markers IMG_5807

24Neptune

First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Porsche Taycan RWD, 2024 Audi SQ5 Prestige
Country flag
Hubby just completed the clear side marker replacement for me! ❤

I knew it would make a big difference based on others who’ve done it and shown off their rides, but I think the orange light looks the absolute worst on Neptune.

Fairly inexpensive for a genuine Porsche part and the vast improvement in looks is astounding IMO! I’m almost dancing a jig I’m so happy…in case you can’t tell😊.

Porsche Taycan Clear Side Markers IMG_0345