• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Complete Proclip/Magsafe Set Up

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag
I waited for all this stuff to come in and then just 3D printed my own piece.

Comes with console mount for Taycan, Magsafe base and genuine magsafe charger.

$65 shipped.

Porsche Taycan Complete Proclip/Magsafe Set Up IMG_0319
Porsche Taycan Complete Proclip/Magsafe Set Up IMG_0318
Porsche Taycan Complete Proclip/Magsafe Set Up IMG_0317

raharris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC AT4X, Macan S, Taycan Turbo, Cayenne Turbo GT
Country flag
I waited for all this stuff to come in and then just 3D printed my own piece.

Comes with console mount for Taycan, Magsafe base and genuine magsafe charger.

$65 shipped.

IMG_0319.jpg
IMG_0318.jpg
IMG_0317.jpg
Be interested in seeing how this looks in the vehicle.

Perry

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla SP85D, Model P3D, Taycan Turbo S CT
Country flag
What is really the consensus regarding the placement of the charger? Is it better to have it on the driver or passenger side of the display? Seems like you could easily bump into it with your knee if it's on the driver's side.

OP
OP
f10tt

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag
What is really the consensus regarding the placement of the charger? Is it better to have it on the driver or passenger side of the display? Seems like you could easily bump into it with your knee if it's on the driver's side.
I originally had it on the passenger side. While it was more ergonomic on the driver side it looked better on the passenger side.