babaloo

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S, '21 Taycan, '19 Cayenne. '20 580S
Country flag
For a recent 5,000 mile Western U.S. loop, I primarily used A Better Route Planner to start, cross checking on locations with PlugShare. Dialing up Electrify America to see if stations were online and using ChargePoint on the backroads.

After knowing the plan, then I entered my next charging spot into the Taycan’s navigation to get the detailed play by play. A few times I had to use Google Maps if the Taycan Nav was confused.. ABRP was really my “Go to” guide.
that is the gist of my original post-- sadly, you need multiple apps to find the chargers and they are not displayeed in the center console..
Sponsored

RoseyPSU

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Aston Martin Vantage
Country flag
that is the gist of my original post-- sadly, you need multiple apps to find the chargers and they are not displayeed in the center console..
They aren't displayed natively on the PCM. However, the PlugShare app has CarPlay support, so if you have an iPhone and you're running CarPlay, you can use PlugShare on the PCM display to find every different type of charger and then navigate to the charger.