COVID19 Deals?

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
Damn! This requirement to put $20K down was at Manhattan Motors in NYC and because I wasn’t thrilled with tying up my money while waiting on delivery, decided to take a pass. Salesman made it sound like that’s just what Porsche requires to build the car.

If people have dealers in the tri state area that they work with, I’d love to hear more.
I have done business with two Porsche dealers in CT. You can contact Chris the sales manager at Danbury Porsche (dealer where I got my Mamba Green 4S). The other dealer is Fairfield Porsche (ask for Malachy). I have purchased 9 Porsches between those two dealers and a number of my friends from out of state have also purchased from them. Never ever an issue with either dealer. They definitely will not ask for a $20k deposit.
Sponsored

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes SLS
Country flag
I have done business with two Porsche dealers in CT. You can contact Chris the sales manager at Danbury Porsche (dealer where I got my Mamba Green 4S). The other dealer is Fairfield Porsche (ask for Malachy). I have purchased 9 Porsches between those two dealers and a number of my friends from out of state have also purchased from them. Never ever an issue with either dealer. They definitely will not ask for a $20k deposit.
Thanks, greatly appreciated.

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I put down $2,500 a month ago for my Turbo S once the dealer had the allocation. I seriously doubt there will be any discounts, since there are quite a few behind me that would gladly take my place in line. The discounts on the Lambo's etc. don't reflect the scarcity related to production that we're seeing with the Taycan.