dsak48

First Name
Constantinos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW LEXUS
Country flag
Hello fellow Taycaners from the island of Naxos.I am sitting next to the sea without my 🚗 doing absolutely nothing ...actually eating fresh fish and drinking some local white wine..
I decided to write my thoughts after having the vehicle since December of 22 after a 18 month wait and with a lot of concerns as I was not sure what to expect from an EV.
I was initially going for a Range Rover Sport or a BMW X7 but I ordered the Volcano Grey CT 4S without even seeing it or test driving it!!
I roughly added 40.000 Euros in extras and I still regret not adding 2 or 3 more things that I wanted for example night vision.
I will start with the negatives or the things that bother me.
Getting in and out is difficult as I am 6 foot 3 basically a pain.
The space behind and the boot is not as large as expected from such a large car in dimensions.
I have already scratched 3 out 4 rims..narrow roads , turns , and parkings in malls are a pain sometimes..
Spotify is at best mediocre nothing more nothing less.
Twice I have driven the car with only the central screen working and nothing else.
Collision warning has gone off a couple of times without any reason.
The door handles go crazy most of the times when opening and closing ..my child got his fingers caught .
The positives have been written many times so I won't repeat .I don't regret my decision and the car is awesome I might switch up from the 4S to the turbo!!!I have the 4S CT in Volcano Grey with the bordeau interior.I apologize for the lengthy post but the wine keeps coming!!!
Sponsored