Data Connection problem in Turkey

Lucky925

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I bought a 2021 model Taycan 4s. It is impossible to register this vehicle in the Porsche Connect App in Turkey, so I registered my car in the Netherlands and got my user code. My problem is my car has no data connection and is currently banned. Is there any other way I can make the Data Connection?
Sponsored

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
I bought a 2021 model Taycan 4s. It is impossible to register this vehicle in the Porsche Connect App in Turkey, so I registered my car in the Netherlands and got my user code. My problem is my car has no data connection and is currently banned. Is there any other way I can make the Data Connection?
I am not familiar with the situation in Turkey myself but some of the Turkish forum members have their Taycans since 2020 and may be able to help you by sharing their experience: @guarlian and @Abdullah come to mind. The latter even had a thread on data connection issues in Turkey. If they do not respond via this forum, you can also try to Direct Message them.

OP
OP
Lucky925

Lucky925

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I am not familiar with the situation in Turkey myself but some of the Turkish forum members have their Taycans since 2020 and may be able to help you by sharing their experience: @guarlian and @Abdullah come to mind. The latter even had a thread on data connection issues in Turkey. If they do not respond via this forum, you can also try to Direct Message them.
I hope they fixed the problem, I'll try to get information. Thanks.
Sponsored