Pinballplanet

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Panamera ST eHybrid, 1983 928 S - 5 speed
Country flag
Weird - could be re country specific but agree re a mess as the data itself appears to be inconsistent i.e. I am fairly certain (but will check) that the inflation stats I see in the tech pages on the GTK app for same OEM wheel-tire combos, load and temps etc are NOT in fact the same as on my car door frame!
So just now I searched the manual for tires. Then clicking on the first search result, I found the tire pressure info as well as all of the info that Used to be in the technical data chapter. But, rechecking the chapter from the table of contents, it remains blank. Weird indeed. But good to know that the information is there somewhere to be found…
Sponsored

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
So just now I searched the manual for tires. Then clicking on the first search result, I found the tire pressure info as well as all of the info that Used to be in the technical data chapter. But, rechecking the chapter from the table of contents, it remains blank. Weird indeed. But good to know that the information is there somewhere to be found…
OK, yes I now see what’s happening in the MyPorsche app. I too see nothing under the chapter heading but if you type in ‘Technical Data’ in the search field in the app it brings up ALL tech data. My GTK app on the other hand still seems to have it under that title.