whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
From my town’s police bulletin:

IMG_3559.jpeg
There was nothing police could do if they determined no law was broken. Civil complaint is the only recourse, but to win you will need to provide some contact between the car owner and car shop which states what they were paid to do and whether or not the shop damaged the car or just performed what they were hired to do. If you hire someone to demolish your home, you can try suing them for damages to the home, but unlikely you will win. It's civil court, you can file a complaint that someone is looking funny at you. We have civil courts so that people don't take their own interpretation of justice into their own hands - society's conflict resolution mechanism.

Jonathan S.

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Vehicles
'22 4CT, '22 Audi A6 Allroad, '23 BMW i4 M50
Country flag
Our police bulletin has included calls such as ... a young child complaining that his mother was serving him only healthy food.
Seriously.
(And was not our daughter!)
The first few items each week include people from Holyoke or Springfield arrested on summons.
Then a few erratic driving incidents.
Occasional some minor property theft. Plus the usual shoplifting of Red Bull from this one supermarket near the university.
Otherwise, it's just one whackjob 911 call after another. (Plus couples making out in the parking lot at a local hiking trailhead.)
One of my favorites was a woman turning in her knitting needles lest an intruder use them as weapons against her.
So by our standards, drilling into the Taycan front bumper merits calling in SWAT!
Sponsored