3Tys

First Name
Tyrone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT3RS, BMW M3 Clubsport, Taycan GTS ST, Tesla 3
Country flag
As above - can't wait for my first Porsche! Haven't seen it in the flesh yet but hopefully end of the month. Gone for a 4S and have yet to be decided on colour. Its between Crayon and the Green.
Question - i have seen some discrepancies as to whether the window surrounds come standard as black as there is an option for gloss black (i am going for a black theme such as door handles etc)?

Lowering Links. I have seen this done on the tacan but wondered if there were any techs out there who reckon this can be done on the CT? ( Yes i know it defeats the objective etc, i just prefer the look of the CT)

http://www.porsche-code.com/PMEZ8T31 for interest. The list can be endless!
Sponsored

4SJB

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCT Mini Cooper S Audi A4 3.0 TDI
Country flag
On the UK site, the 4 CT comes with black window surrounds which can be made high gloss or silver high gloss as an option.
The 4S CT has silver (high gloss?) as standard and can be optioned as high gloss black.

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
As above - can't wait for my first Porsche! Haven't seen it in the flesh yet but hopefully end of the month. Gone for a 4S and have yet to be decided on colour. Its between Crayon and the Green.
Question - i have seen some discrepancies as to whether the window surrounds come standard as black as there is an option for gloss black (i am going for a black theme such as door handles etc)?

Lowering Links. I have seen this done on the tacan but wondered if there were any techs out there who reckon this can be done on the CT? ( Yes i know it defeats the objective etc, i just prefer the look of the CT)

I recently ordered my TCT 4S, all model trims except for the Turbo S (comes with gloss black window trim standard) come with aluminum window trim as standard and gloss black window trim must be optioned.

I suggest you tick that box on your config if it's not locked in yet.

Porsche Taycan Delivery Confirmed - End July/August Screenshot_20210516-095544

OP
OP
3Tys

3Tys

First Name
Tyrone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT3RS, BMW M3 Clubsport, Taycan GTS ST, Tesla 3
Country flag
I have now picked it. Defo an essential option.

ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 3, '22 4S CT, '22 MXP
Country flag
I checked yesterday, and black trim on windows (not gloss) is standard on the 4 CT. On the 4S, it's all silver. and you have to option it out for the gloss black.

To which I assume, the black trim on the CT 4 is not gloss black, is it a matte finish? or just standard black like the base of the side mirrors? Since the spoiler and surrounds on the hatch is gloss black, it might look weird for the window trims to be non-gloss.

-ThinkMac-

Daz&Jac

First Name
Darren & Jac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycon
Country flag

Exciting days ahead we have ours too for an early August delivery and also our first Porsche can’t wait!! mamba green is cool colour for the CT but just don’t think I could do it as I’m stuck between ice grey and jet black!! Great spec you have ordered.
Sponsored