Delivery tik tok

Christian J

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4s, 1997 C2S, 1979 Turbo, 1976 3.0
Country flag
That tik tok is the clock in my head while I wait to pick up my car. The dealer rushed me in to pay last Friday 8/28, the car arrived at the dealership yesterday and delivery is still 'a few more days' away.
What is the typical turnaround? I understand that they need a CO from Porsche but the delays seem too long and I'm paying for a car that may technically be mine but is unavailable. I'm in Mass where dealers have plates and there are no temp plates. If the delay is not typical how do I get someone to expedite?
Sponsored

MissionC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
That tik tok is the clock in my head while I wait to pick up my car. The dealer rushed me in to pay last Friday 8/28, the car arrived at the dealership yesterday and delivery is still 'a few more days' away.
What is the typical turnaround? I understand that they need a CO from Porsche but the delays seem too long and I'm paying for a car that may technically be mine but is unavailable. I'm in Mass where dealers have plates and there are no temp plates. If the delay is not typical how do I get someone to expedite?
My car arrived at my dealer on a Friday and I wasn’t able to take delivery until the following Wednesday, due to the CO arriving via fedex that arrived that morning. Might take you a little longer with the long holiday weekend thrown in, but hopefully you can get in your car by midweek. Which dealer are you at (PM me if you’d like)?

OP
OP
Christian J

Christian J

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4s, 1997 C2S, 1979 Turbo, 1976 3.0
Country flag
Ha ha total click bait! I’m still waiting for my car but I’m sure there will be a happy dance of sorts