Do I have Innodrive?

Raphie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s (21)
Country flag
My VIN states I have 3V2 Description Porsche InnoDrive incl. Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
Should Innodrive then be factory installed? Or should it still be activated/purchased via MyPorsche?
ACC is vissible and works, Innodrive does not show up under assistants clicking the outside button on the CC handle.
Sponsored

JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
They are all options you could have purchased when building out the car however you can buy them monthly if they are not active.

_Brian_

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Boxster GTS 4.0, Audi S5 & Taycan 4s (sold)
Country flag
My VIN states I have 3V2 Description Porsche InnoDrive incl. Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
Should Innodrive then be factory installed? Or should it still be activated/purchased via MyPorsche?
ACC is vissible and works, Innodrive does not show up under assistants clicking the outside button on the CC handle.
You should see it as part of the display on the left tube of the dash board. You toggle the driving selections with the right side thumb wheel on the steering wheel. If you don't see it as an option to be selected in the tube you probably didn't buy as part of the purchase price, but can be optionally purchased as mentioned. As a reference, I optioned InnoDrive as part of the purchase of the car.. The total cost including InnoDrive, ACC, ALK) was ~US$3,600.

dutchcourage

First Name
Duco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
I would say save your money. I have purchased PID but am not happy with it. In the Netherlands with our 100-120 km/h regulation, PID can't really cope. ACC+ALK alone works fine.

Chris8536

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (Sold) X7 M50i (sold) cayenne GTS coupe
Country flag
It’s not uncommon for dealers to screw up the software configuration on these and disable features in software when doing updates. Happened to me. The dealers are mostly an embarrassing disgrace when it comes to this car so insist it gets fixed.
Mine tried to tell me “tough” when they disabled innodrive with a software “update”.
Sponsored