Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rapidracerproducts.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Porsche Taycan
Country flag
What do people use to protect the footwell and rear seats of a Taycan CT from a very dirty dog?

Is there a dedicated seat cover out there?

I have a very large blanket but it’s a faff at times, would be nice for something a bit more specific.
Sponsored

Artman

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag

AnloTaycan2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
check amazon for a hamac style. I use it and there is no problem. Works very well. You have to buy one per year in average however.

OP
OP
CRAIG BROMLEY

CRAIG BROMLEY

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rapidracerproducts.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Are there any that hook onto the back of the front seats and cover floor where my dog sits, probably don’t need the rear seats protected just the front of them where she lies down.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
The hammock-types attach to the front headrests so protect the backs of the front seats- am I understanding correctly that your dog lies in the rear passenger footwells? I wouldn't have thought there was enough room there.

Steve-M

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne S (2024 MY)
Country flag

Steve-M

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The hammock-types attach to the front headrests so protect the backs of the front seats- am I understanding correctly that your dog lies in the rear passenger footwells? I wouldn't have thought there was enough room there.
I think it is supposed to go like this so your dog lies on the rear seat:

Porsche Taycan Dog seat covers? 1689693561550

Hanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S Carmine Red
Country flag
The Mr Bean way is to use big roll of clean-film……

Porsche Taycan Dog seat covers? 1689697580052

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
I think it is supposed to go like this so your dog lies on the rear seat:

1689693561550.png
Indeed, that's how I use mine. But it might be possible to instead set it up so that it covers the footwells (which I think is where the OP's dog will go) and the horizontal part of the rear seats. TBH I'm thinking that the rear footwell of a Taycan is better suited to transporting a snake than a dog 😁

Hanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S Carmine Red
Country flag
Indeed, that's how I use mine. But it might be possible to instead set it up so that it covers the footwells (which I think is where the OP's dog will go) and the horizontal part of the rear seats. TBH I'm thinking that the rear footwell of a Taycan is better suited to transporting a snake than a dog 😁
….lol, my Rottweiler is around 75kg thus two hopes of getting him squeezed into ANY footwell! Op may fair better if smaller but then, most mutts have a mind of their own and to get them to remain in the footwell may be easier than ordering a new Taycan build and having it deliver in a month!

Last edited:

Steve-M

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
….lol, my Rottweiler is around 75kg thus two hopes of getting him squealed into ANY footwell! Op may fair better if smaller but then, most mutts have a mind of their own and to get them to remain in the footwell may be easier than ordering a new Taycan build and having it deliver in a month!
That particular seat cover has gaps so that you can plug a lead into the seatbelt to stop your furry friend jumping out of the back and into the front. I bought said item but like I say, I've not used either and will resist temptation to do so for as long as possible.

In theory I could transport my dog in the Taycan but would prefer to avoid doing so! If I ever do then I'll take some pictures... 😉
Sponsored