IceBite

First Name
Si
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Sport Autobiography
Country flag
Hey all, just wondering if anyone has found rear seat covers for their Taycan. Looking for something to keep the dog off the seat when I need to take him with me.

Thanks
Sponsored

Tsingtao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toucan RWD
Country flag
Hey all, just wondering if anyone has found rear seat covers for their Taycan. Looking for something to keep the dog off the seat when I need to take him with me.

Thanks
Try putting the dog in the frunk.?

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
Search this forum. Another member posted the one he got off Amazon. Said the fit is tight but works. I have the same one for my wife's truck. Pretty easy to put in and take out.

DrT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Not suitable for dogs, but I got the Porsche seat covers & backrest covers for protection from both kids feet. Time will tell how they work.

faroutinNM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan Turbo, '05 MINI Cooper S
Country flag
I got this one, which I use almost continuously. I chauffer my daughter's 70-lb hound around town a lot. Also, I have a 2-year-old baby grandson in a rear car seat that is installed much of he time.

This cover performs well, and is versatile. The front seat backrest protector zips up the middle, so you can seat an adult on one side if needed. The dog's hair (this one sheds a lot) can collect under the cover, so the seat needs a little sweeping sometimes, but there has been no damage to the interior. Even with heavy use, the interior looks like brand-new.

https://www.amazon.com/Mancro-Convertible-Scratch-Hammock-Protector/dp/B08CZ788W4/

Soforus

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Kaptur
Country flag
My wife has bought recently a good seat cover for our labrador here from owleys. The previous one was from Kytley and I do not know why but it seemed like very cheap plastic material was used. Just because it melted a week ago on 44 degrees here in Spain.

I recommend you to check from a retailer or another store for the material that is used. Just to be sure that everything will be fine if there will be a high temperature in your city.
Sponsored