TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
My mate recorded me getting stopped in Florida and edited the video of the bad boys what u going do track on it. He’s no longer my pal!
If you was may mate and stopped talking to me for Something which was meant as light hearted humour I’d have made sure the video went viral :D

OP
OP
Gogs

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Different viewpoints, fair enough, that's what forums are for but I've had enough of the Police bullying people in this country. I was speeding, I got caught, I would have got fine - my bad luck and yes me being a dick for speeding but if they were off duty they had no right to stop me and to top it off his colleague was taking pictures with my car! Typical UK police throwing their weight around.

So yes I still LOL at this as they way they made a run was indeed funny and I'm sure they won't be stopping anyone when they are not supposed to!

Consider yourself lucky Gogs.
Yeah, definitely the gods were looking after me that day. Very lucky, I think the time I got stopped was about 1910, so maybe a shift charge at 1900. Do that seems a good assumption to me. I’ll be watching my speed now as I’m sure those guys will be looking out for me next time.

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Oh they sure will be as they flash an alert to all nearby patrol cars as a warning that they got you speeding so they will be looking out for your number plate!

Jason0055

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi s3 Range Rover sport Porsche Taycan.
Country flag
The problem is 98 feels like 50 In the taycan. You where incredibly lucky. The taycan is a defo license looser

grahamsimmonds

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I use Waze for most journeys these days. It’s highly effective for reporting stationary police cars, mobile and fixed cameras. Me, I try not to speed in 30 & 40 mph speed limits as that’s my chill time. Cruise control on and music up!

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
I use Waze for most journeys these days. It’s highly effective for reporting stationary police cars, mobile and fixed cameras. Me, I try not to speed in 30 & 40 mph speed limits as that’s my chill time. Cruise control on and music up!
I do that too. I have been using the Taycan Sat Nav which has been brilliant with route planning so far however, at the same time I do keep Waze active on my phone with the route guidance active but silent and only the alerts on. This only gives you camera alerts, speed alerts and police alerts - works well!
Sponsored