WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
The car is more responsive and feels smaller and much nicer to drive.

I am unable to say which of the options gives the most on this type of road, probably a combination of all 3.
To know one would have to test all 3 separately with a better driver than me.

When I was testing Formula 1 cars I never changed more than one thing at once before sending the driver out again.
OT, just to say that I'm enjoying your variety of profile photos, I think they beg a caption competition. Might that be Lella Lombardi or Divina Galica saying "Hey Frank, how do I get my hair to grow as beautifully as yours?"
Porsche Taycan Dynamic options 1710838367215-6u
Sponsored

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
OT, just to say that I'm enjoying your variety of profile photos, I think they beg a caption competition. Might that be Lella Lombardi or Divina Galica saying "Hey Frank, how do I get my hair to grow as beautifully as yours?"
1710838367215-6u.png
That is Davina Galica at her first GP, Argentina 1978. On the right is the late great Charlie Whiting having his first GP too as a mechanic. He had been Davina’s mechanic in the Aurora series and joined us when she did.
He went to Brabham as a mechanic when Hesketh stopped, worked his way up via chief mechanic to race engineer than became FIA technical delegate looking after rules and chairing the Technical Working Group of which I was a member for years, then race director for the FIA.
A top man and much missed
He had an embolism and died just before the first race in 2019. He had apperently been advised not to fly but typically ignored the advice. I was devastated, personally, we had been friends since just before this picture.

KLHubb

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S 2009 911S 2012 Cayenne
Country flag
The Performance Package covers all of the synergistic options.

KLHubb

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S 2009 911S 2012 Cayenne
Country flag
That's unfortunate....that option packages all of the good stuff.

bluesky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW F10 M5 Comp, BMW F10 550i
Country flag
Performance package has dropped off my configurator, I believe the features are now often standard on models with some perhaps needing seperate adding. On the Turbo, the performance package features are all now standard I believe.
Sponsored