JohnM

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i8
Country flag
A remarkable thing happened last Friday, 21 February 2020. I received a call from Zahra, Sales Executive at Porsche Centre West London to advise that my Taycan Turbo will be ready for pick-up from the dealership around 27 March 2020. This is fantastic news and is 5 weeks earlier that the original forecast delivery date of early May 2020.

This advanced/accelerated delivery must be a first for a Taycan!

Delivery is also earlier than the UK Taycan launch which is currently scheduled for 1 April 2020.

Zahra, has been fantastic with regular updates via phone and email on status of my Taycan order which was placed on 16 September 2019.
Sponsored

domin1720

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 macan gts
Country flag
A remarkable thing happened last Friday, 21 February 2020. I received a call from Zahra, Sales Executive at Porsche Centre West London to advise that my Taycan Turbo will be ready for pick-up from the dealership around 27 March 2020. This is fantastic news and is 5 weeks earlier that the original forecast delivery date of early May 2020.

Delivery is also earlier than the UK Taycan launch which is currently scheduled for 1 April 2020.

Zahra, has been fantastic with regular updates via phone and email on status of my Taycan order which was placed on 16 September 2019.
congrats my turbo leaves on the boat tomorrow for the states. So, about a month before I Get it, but it's finished !

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag

that’s great news but don’t be surprised if Porsche GB prevent the car being registered and released to you before the lunch event

domin1720

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 macan gts
Country flag
congrats!

curious, how long was it from v250 to v300 and then to vehicle completion? Did dealer send you the actual schedule?
I can't remember, I'll check in the office tomorrow, he gave me the vessel name today to look it up and track its progress.

dryii

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2018 Tesla Model 3, 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
Country flag
congrats my turbo leaves on the boat tomorrow for the states. So, about a month before I Get it, but it's finished !
And here I thought they only had one boat a month traversing the Atlantic. This gives me hope for a quicker-than-listed delivery of mine.

domin1720

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 macan gts
Country flag
I can't remember, I'll check in the office tomorrow, he gave me the vessel name today to look it up and track its progress.
congrats!

curious, how long was it from v250 to v300 and then to vehicle completion? Did dealer send you the actual schedule?
He never gave me a print out like the ones I have seen others post with Vcode updates. But it was V250 with an email dated 12/18. Started production on 1/16. On 2/20 I was updated of V346 status and suppose to be shipped out today from port. Not sure if that helps

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
He never gave me a print out like the ones I have seen others post with Vcode updates. But it was V250 with an email dated 12/18. Started production on 1/16. On 2/20 I was updated of V346 status and suppose to be shipped out today from port. Not sure if that helps
thanks for checking. I just went v250, so looking for hope for when delivery may happen