Etron Lease

DYPark422

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
Country flag
Have an offer for a lease for 10k miles 36 months.

10k Down and 1866 a month.

Car MSRP is 119k

Thoughts? Good Deal?
Sponsored

DerekS

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Do you think the car will be worth more than $41,824 at the end of 3 years? I do.

RCorsa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TTS, F8, Urus S , Raptor R, X5, Tesla M3P
Country flag
That’s sounds high I knew Porsche leases are terrible but thought Audi would be better. What’s the money factor and residual they are offering. That’s really the only factors you need to know to determine if a lease is a “good deal”

Silveral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Sounds pretty high to me, BUT I am not up to date after the shortage...I am paying A LOT less a month for my Taycan 4S and that's including the Tire&Wheels insurance...and with NOTHING down....if these are the current prices, I may keep mine forever....

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
Might be high - in addition to MF and residual, also make sure to ask what the price of the car is. Wouldn't be surprised if they baked in a markup there

As others have said, you'll be paying $77k over 3 years.

As an alternative, if you buy, you'll pay $119k MSRP+tax/TTL, say it's $130k OTD. If you have good credit and take out a 6 year loan at 3%, you'll pay ~$8k in interest over the first 3 years (assume $10k down and $120k initial principal). In order to break-even with leasing, you'll have to assume the car is worth $61k after 3 years

That's about a 50% depreciation over 3 years. Probably higher than what is realistic, but if you're very bearish on EV retained value and do enjoy leasing and having a new car every 3 years, it may be worth it (primarily due to difference in tax)
Sponsored