Feedback on GTS ST build

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
Sorry, my Norwegian isn’t that good, so my comments are based on the pictures, not the text!

In the UK, you can only have the GTS Racetex interior with red stitching (and red logo / seat belts) or Silver stitching (and silver logo / seat belts). Your car appears to have the GTS logo (and belts) in black, which is a bit more subtle, and something I’d consider for my car if I had the choice!

Personally I think the Passenger screen is unnecessary, but it does look cool. Similarly for the 4-zone climate control. Given that you have also specified the rear seat entertainment, I assume you will be frequently travelling with passengers in the rear, who will clearly be well looked after!!

Will you be updating to the phtochromatic panoramic roof, if/when available?

Looks a nice car.
;)

im85288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
In the UK, you can only have the GTS Racetex interior with red stitching (and red logo / seat belts) or Silver stitching (and silver logo / seat belts). Your car appears to have the GTS logo (and belts) in black, which is a bit more subtle, and something I’d consider for my car if I had the choice!
I think that’s the standard (no cost) RaceTex interior that comes on the GTS and does look very nice ?

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
I think that’s the standard (no cost) RaceTex interior that comes on the GTS and does look very nice ?
Ah, my mistake!

So the GTS interior pack (in the UK £2,820 plus a further £467 for the Sports chrono clock) just gives you coloured stitching, seat belts, and GTS logo in either red or silver, but the rest of the interior is identical?

If so, I think I’ll give this a miss, I hadn’t realise the standard interior is already Racetex with logos etc.

edited to add: It also includes the Carbon interior trim.

Last edited:

awharton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Mercedes EQC400
Country flag
Ah, my mistake!

So the GTS interior pack (in the UK £2,820 plus a further £467 for the Sports chrono clock) just gives you coloured stitching, seat belts, and GTS logo in either red or silver, but the rest of the interior is identical?

If so, I think I’ll give this a miss, I hadn’t realise the standard interior is already Racetex with logos etc.

edited to add: It also includes the Carbon interior trim.
Quite a big premium but definitely breaks up all the black and adds quite a bit of contrast. Looks good IMO.

OP
OP

Nobody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90
Country flag
Sorry, my Norwegian isn’t that good, so my comments are based on the pictures, not the text!

Personally I think the Passenger screen is unnecessary, but it does look cool. Similarly for the 4-zone climate control. Given that you have also specified the rear seat entertainment, I assume you will be frequently travelling with passengers in the rear, who will clearly be well looked after!!

Will you be updating to the phtochromatic panoramic roof, if/when available?

Looks a nice car.
;)
I would prefer the new roof, but so far the dealer have no idea about the cost, and most likely it will not be available before my order closes. I think January 15th. is deadline for any additional changes

Maybe you can open the configurator in your local language with the code?

Build code PN627V40

OP
OP

Nobody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90
Country flag
I would prefer the new roof, but so far the dealer have no idea about the cost, and most likely it will not be available before my order closes. I think January 15th. is deadline for any additional changes

Maybe you can open the configurator in your local language with the code?

Build code PN627V40
As for the passenger screen and the rear seat entertainment it is for the wife and the two teenage kids ?
Sponsored