TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi A7, Mercedes ML350
Country flag
Latest build - thanks all for the feedback so far! Does anyone know current lead times?

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNPGXCA8
Great build! I think you’ve pegged the “must-haves” and more! My only comment is a highly personal one, so take it fwiw. I wouldn’t personally spec the grey interior, especially with grey exterior. Just very drab and very little contrast or pop. The neodyne is not for everyone but I really think it adds to the class of the interior. It is not goddy gold looking, it’s very subdued and nice. Enjoy your ride!!
Sponsored

jasperp

First Name
jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla,porsche
Country flag
Great build! I think you’ve pegged the “must-haves” and more! My only comment is a highly personal one, so take it fwiw. I wouldn’t personally spec the grey interior, especially with grey exterior. Just very drab and very little contrast or pop. The neodyne is not for everyone but I really think it adds to the class of the interior. It is not goddy gold looking, it’s very subdued and nice. Enjoy your ride!!
I agree on the color combo. This car looks better in a bold color. I shows the lines of the car better. If you really like grey on the outside, you should consider another color on the inside to create a bit of contrast.
Maybe it makes sense in sunny california, but with the 'all-year gray weather' where I live, a lot of grey cars on the road is kind of boring.
But I understand it is a purely personal opinion.

Bigben

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover L405 4.4L SDV8, VW T-ROC R, Yamaha FZ8
Country flag
I’m going with Crayon (initially was White) on Slate grey as well and the SA said it would contrast fine, although he did say careful with Volcano on slate as they’re quite close in shade.

But all comes down to taste - I’ve seen several 911s with Agate paint on Agate leather!

Maybe stretch to Palado or Aluminium inlays to cut through the grey?

We don’t have packages in the UK but personally I’d put 2 tone leather above most of the stuff in the US Tech package!
Sponsored