The_King_Caro

First Name
Marce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Hey guys - new here…someone used my Porsche to shoot a commercial and put a huge camera rig on the front end to capture it on a track. The rig was not setup correctly and collapsed into the passenger side fender on a turn. I’ll need to replace the fender along with the side skirt and misc. panels of PPF I had applied.

can anyone share a diagram or schematics for the fender removal? YouTube has nothing and I can’t seem to find anything regarding the fender removal on a Taycan. Any information y’all can provide would be awesome as I am going to do this repair myself. I am hoping I don’t need to remove the front bumper!

Porsche Taycan Fender removal BAF25DB0-DA9B-4482-B328-82212F4E3870

Porsche Taycan Fender removal C6C1B194-5A00-4D4E-B587-177E3E569244

Porsche Taycan Fender removal 2FD13D5D-32CB-423A-AAA6-7F9A3B7BFA82

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
I can be of no help but feeling your pain…hopefully things get sorted soon.

FlyingPoint

First Name
Cobblestone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, GT3
Country flag
Hope you were paid at least $20k US.

Leverage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
wow I feel your pain too... I wouldn't repair it myself though, damages seem to be quite important (last picture shows different parts to be replaced). I hope they have a good insurance... and that the video shoot was worth it :whew:

AllanG

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Porsche Macan S in Crayon
Country flag
Surely the company shooting the video are responsible for the damages and costs to repair, so just take it to an approved Porsche repair centre, and get it repaired properly.

OP
OP

The_King_Caro

First Name
Marce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Surely the company shooting the video are responsible for the damages and costs to repair, so just take it to an approved Porsche repair centre, and get it repaired properly.
yes they are, but I had to order parts and do the work myself as there is a 3 month wait for correct at an authorized Porsche repair center. The damage is not extensive to the point I can't perform the work myself (I have experience with body work)...I am just seeking schematics of some sort so I don't go in blind which takes double the time to do the work.

AllanG

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Porsche Macan S in Crayon
Country flag
yes they are, but I had to order parts and do the work myself as there is a 3 month wait for correct at an authorized Porsche repair center. The damage is not extensive to the point I can't perform the work myself (I have experience with body work)...I am just seeking schematics of some sort so I don't go in blind which takes double the time to do the work.
Aah, thanks for the explanation, and I wish you luck with the repair. 🤞👍
Sponsored