First timer - 4S Build Feedback Request!

OP
OP
annieland

annieland

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S, '20 Stinger, '16 Pilot
Country flag
How do you like your car, after three weeks of ownership? @annieland
Guys, I could write a book already. One of those weeks was spent with it at PPF, so I've had one full week now where I could drive it with abandon. And finally let my husband drive it over the weekend where we took a scenic curvy route up along the Huron River. When we weren't stuck behind an 80 year old in a Honda Element, he was going wild feeling the steering around the bends. It was so cute to see. The first time he drove with me, admittedly being rarely in the passenger seat, he was annoying af as if I was 16 years old with a learner's permit. Freaked out that I was about to hit a curb on a turn we make every day. I'm like, "Dude, I've only driven this car a few days, and trust me, it goes EXACTLY where I put it. I ain't hitting any curbs." After that river drive he gets it.

My feelings about this car are so deep and emotional, and part of me feels that it's so materialistic of me to be this moved by just an expensive piece of machinery, but on the other hand, I appreciate it so much and everything it stands for as far as my life history, my late father's love of cars, our immigrant family's aspirations and successes, the history of Porsche, etc. All the guilt of spending this hard earned and saved and managed money is gone now that I realize how worth it it all was.

So I won't even go into the driving experience, the challenging yet fun learning curve, the quirks, the beauty, because we share all of that. Now I'm off to find somewhere to go today in the freezing cold... time to finally test out the heater!! :CWL:

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mamba 4S sport T super yay!
Country flag
Guys, I could write a book already. One of those weeks was spent with it at PPF, so I've had one full week now where I could drive it with abandon. And finally let my husband drive it over the weekend where we took a scenic curvy route up along the Huron River. When we weren't stuck behind an 80 year old in a Honda Element, he was going wild feeling the steering around the bends. It was so cute to see. The first time he drove with me, admittedly being rarely in the passenger seat, he was annoying af as if I was 16 years old with a learner's permit. Freaked out that I was about to hit a curb on a turn we make every day. I'm like, "Dude, I've only driven this car a few days, and trust me, it goes EXACTLY where I put it. I ain't hitting any curbs." After that river drive he gets it.

My feelings about this car are so deep and emotional, and part of me feels that it's so materialistic of me to be this moved by just an expensive piece of machinery, but on the other hand, I appreciate it so much and everything it stands for as far as my life history, my late father's love of cars, our immigrant family's aspirations and successes, the history of Porsche, etc. All the guilt of spending this hard earned and saved and managed money is gone now that I realize how worth it it all was.

So I won't even go into the driving experience, the challenging yet fun learning curve, the quirks, the beauty, because we share all of that. Now I'm off to find somewhere to go today in the freezing cold... time to finally test out the heater!! :CWL:
I just adore this xxx
gorgeous and soulful to read x
enjoy every second. you clearly deserve it xxxxx Im sure your lovely daddy knows and is smiling down at Annie's pink Porsche xxx sending love xxxx :)

OP
OP
annieland

annieland

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S, '20 Stinger, '16 Pilot
Country flag
I'm just gonna bury this here on my shameful thread because I'm feeling a little silly today. Tagging you @Sarah's dog chariot because you're a silly dame like myself!
Porsche Taycan First timer - 4S Build Feedback Request! 1A049E94-FC6D-4A0E-89D0-9CC75AD6A386_1_105_c

The finance guy actually thought my shirt color was a coincidence... Got a new purse too. The fluorescent garage lights make it look less matchy, but when I have the matching key dangling it's perfect!

Porsche Taycan First timer - 4S Build Feedback Request! 187CBEDB-89D1-4026-9C1D-8027C633BA7E_1_105_c

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mamba 4S sport T super yay!
Country flag
I'm just gonna bury this here on my shameful thread because I'm feeling a little silly today. Tagging you @Sarah's dog chariot because you're a silly dame like myself!
1A049E94-FC6D-4A0E-89D0-9CC75AD6A386_1_105_c.jpeg

The finance guy actually thought my shirt color was a coincidence... Got a new purse too. The fluorescent garage lights make it look less matchy, but when I have the matching key dangling it's perfect!

187CBEDB-89D1-4026-9C1D-8027C633BA7E_1_105_c.jpeg

hahahaha Annie my darling this is just amazing !!!! love the 'purse' as you say in the states !!! xx nails to match ?? I bet they love you there... a real ball of energy xx gorgeous xxxx adore it xxxxxx