dnanian

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Tesla Model S, BMW i3
Country flag
This is a bit weird. Under the driver's seat, there's a cable and molex plug just sort of hanging there:

Porsche Taycan Floppy Plug Syndrome 1595868099849

On the passenger's side, it looks quite different:

Porsche Taycan Floppy Plug Syndrome 1595868226444

Anyone know how the driver's side is supposed to look? Is it broken or just not clicked in somewhere?

Fitzban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Anyone know how the driver's side is supposed to look? Is it broken or just not clicked in somewhere?
Looking at the 2 pictures, seems like the driver side cable just need to clip into the little notch on the black plastic shell that's just to the left of the yellow plastic shell.

Porsche Taycan Floppy Plug Syndrome Tayca

HTH,
Jimmy

OP
OP

dnanian

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looking at the 2 pictures, seems like the driver side cable just need to clip into the little notch on the black plastic shell that's just to the left of the yellow plastic shell.
That was my assumption, too, and it's what I'm going to try - just wanted to make sure other cars didn't have a different setup. (The wires get pretty tight when you stretch over to what seems to be the attachment point.)

OP
OP

dnanian

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Indeed, managed to get the plug routed and slid onto the holder - floppiness fixed. Thanks, @Fitzban !
Sponsored