Crazymind

First Name
Mattia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
5 jaguar later… and 3 years with my I-Pace decided to part with it for a CT 4S.
Not easy decision because the I-Pace has been perfectly reliable over the last 3 Years with build quality never seen before with JLR. Even the battery after 3 years didn’t lose one mile of range. Uk motorway 190 miles and average 220/230 miles outside motorway. Very comfortable, quiet and fast as well.
before test driving the CT4 S I was not 100% sure about the change. It feels refined as the I-Pace, fast as the I-Pace, not faster, more noisy than the I-Pace at high speed and terrible range . More, Taycan specced with same options of my I-Pace is 40k more expensive :).
However it took 2 minutes to fall in love with the CT. The thought of waiting 12 months to get one was not acceptable in my mind. I want it, I want it now. I want it new :). After lot of chatting with local Porsche dealer they have agreed to sell me their allocated Taycan (supposed to be their demonstrator). Today is the last day to change options before production and so far I have managed to get all the options I wanted included exterior colour.
I had 3 years to adapt to range anxiety, and experience failure at charging points. I am now ready to enjoy the CT at its best and knowing all the downside of driving electric my brain is set to electric mode by default now.
Sponsored

Nipri

First Name
Rajesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey Taycan
Country flag
Miss my I Pace!
Taycan non stop PCM issues plus heater failure.
Sponsored