Front license plate mount - what do you use?

andre-s

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4
Country flag
Thanks Andre. Do you have an order number? I spoke to them again and they're adamant they have never sold a mount for the taycan haha. Probably new hires and they don't know what was sold before?

Alternatively if you can post a pic of the mount I'm sure theyll be able to identify it as well. Thanks so much!
Here you go the photo and the order number was #CS5673

Next to the camera is the two attachments that are glued with 3M Auto double tape and they hold the plate in place when you want to put it on.

Porsche Taycan Front license plate mount - what do you use? 20221123_160313
Sponsored

shelt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S; '18 Tesla Model 3
Country flag
For those asking about the Carbonio mount, they definitely used to sell one. I wrote them several months back and got this reply:

"At present we do not have a timeline on a Taycan offering. We did indeed used to have a mount but it is no longer available because there were too many changes and bumper variations from Porsche on the Taycan to keep up with. Normally we can deal with this but in the case of the Taycan there were so many variations that required specific designs that it became a nightmare for both inventory and for customers knowing what is the correct mount for their option package. Once we get this sorted the site will be updated as it is the best source of information for our current offerings."

JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
I live in A state where a front license plate is required. Can anyone share what they use?
A story! Sorry officer with all the supply chain issues in the world my front plate mount has been on backorder since I took delivery of the car but I have my plate in the truck if you like to see it.

WORKS EVERY TIME! Try it.

I will never put a front plate on my car, I will pay the ticket no matter the cost when I story stops working.

Jayyvr890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
For those asking about the Carbonio mount, they definitely used to sell one. I wrote them several months back and got this reply:

"At present we do not have a timeline on a Taycan offering. We did indeed used to have a mount but it is no longer available because there were too many changes and bumper variations from Porsche on the Taycan to keep up with. Normally we can deal with this but in the case of the Taycan there were so many variations that required specific designs that it became a nightmare for both inventory and for customers knowing what is the correct mount for their option package. Once we get this sorted the site will be updated as it is the best source of information for our current offerings."
Are there thay mnay bumper variation on the Taycan? A few sure but surely not more than any other porsche?
Sponsored