• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

SOLD: Custom Cross Turismo Bike Rack

PetroK

First Name
Petro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW iX, Porsche Taycan 4CT
Country flag
As I have just sold my CT, selling as well great piece of engineering made by @bsclywilly. Used it few times, very easy to put on/remove and make hauling bike like a breath.

Asking $400 + shipping or local pickup northern NJ for rack itself, 1up bars we can discuss separately.

Porsche Taycan SOLD: Custom Cross Turismo Bike Rack IMG_5197D
Sponsored

TaycanCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MG 4S CT
Country flag
As I have just sold my CT, selling as well great piece of engineering made by @bsclywilly. Used it few times, very easy to put on/remove and make hauling bike like a breath.

Asking $400 + shipping or local pickup northern NJ for rack itself, 1up bars we can discuss separately.

IMG_5197D.jpeg
I bought the bike rack off of Petro. I highly recommend the seller. Thanks Petro for the chat and the rack.

OP
OP

PetroK

First Name
Petro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I bought the bike rack off of Petro. I highly recommend the seller. Thanks Petro for the chat and the rack.
Was pleasure to talk with you. Just to clarify only 1up racks were sold, actual custom bike rake as per original message is still for sale

Electron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, Audi
Country flag
Can you provide a picture of the item that is still for sale? The 1 Up rack is the only item I can clearly see in the original photo.

OP
OP

PetroK

First Name
Petro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Can you provide a picture of the item that is still for sale? The 1 Up rack is the only item I can clearly see in the original photo.
Sure. It is essentially this two custom made bars by very own member of this forum. They fit to CT bike rack slots and then you put on them for example 1up racks which are readily available.

Porsche Taycan SOLD: Custom Cross Turismo Bike Rack IMG_5859

AlterZgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Taycan 4SCT, 21 992 Carrera S, 23 BMW X3 M40i
Country flag
Sure. It is essentially this two custom made bars by very own member of this forum. They fit to CT bike rack slots and then you put on them for example 1up racks which are readily available.
Hi. How much are you selling the custom bars for and are you willing to ship? Thank you!

OP
OP

PetroK

First Name
Petro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi. How much are you selling the custom bars for and are you willing to ship? Thank you!
Hi, as post says $400 and I can ship on your expense

OP
OP

PetroK

First Name
Petro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Lowering price to $350. Get this amazing bars.

lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
I can’t believe nobody wants it for $400. This is a great deal. Those bars are awesome, so easy to put on the car. With 2 up bike rack your are now competing with the horrible and clumsy bike racks from Porsche that cost $2000.
it fits so well in the trunk when not use while on vacation. You can’t do that with the Porsche one.
Sorry I just want people to know about it.

OP
OP

PetroK

First Name
Petro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Spring is here. Grab this awesome rack and go biking ;)

jhoward

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
I’ll buy em. I don’t even have a Taycan yet, but I plan to and a good bike rack is a must have.

So I just need these bars and then I need to get two one up racks to clip onto them?

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, 991.2 GT3
Country flag
I’ll buy em. I don’t even have a Taycan yet, but I plan to and a good bike rack is a must have.

So I just need these bars and then I need to get two one up racks to clip onto them?
Correct, the 1UP racks bolt on to the bars. Quick and easy to install. You need a CT variant of the Taycan, since it's the only one that has the receiver built into the rear bumper for the bike racks.