• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Hey @bsclywilly - I just started looking into options for a wheel-fork mounted option to attach to the bars but a nice candidate I was hoping might work out of the box appears to only support ca 1.5" max bar diameter which is a bummer (Kuat Trio roof rack rail).

Suspect you've already booked into this at length (apologies but had not gone back through all the posts) - any insight? Conceivably I could get slightly longer bolts to accommodate our ca 1 7/8" bars but not sure if that might introduce some instability with the Trio?

Main objectve simply to try to maximise efficiency with lowered rack height but suspect prob neglible gains!

Here are the measurements of the Trio and embarassinly, have not even checked if compatible with the bar spacing on the Taycan as yet!!

Porsche Taycan Custom Cross Turismo Rear Bike Rack Group Buy Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 3.29.51 PM
Sponsored

OP
OP
bsclywilly

bsclywilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
Hey @bsclywilly - I just started looking into options for a wheel-fork mounted option to attach to the bars but a nice candidate I was hoping might work out of the box appears to only support ca 1.5" max bar diameter which is a bummer (Kuat Trio roof rack rail).

Suspect you've already booked into this at length (apologies but had not gone back through all the posts) - any insight? Conceivably I could get slightly longer bolts to accommodate our ca 1 7/8" bars but not sure if that might introduce some instability with the Trio?

Main objectve simply to try to maximise efficiency with lowered rack height but suspect prob neglible gains!

Here are the measurements of the Trio and embarassinly, have not even checked if compatible with the bar spacing on the Taycan as yet!!

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 3.29.51 PM.png
Longer bolts should work, but our bar spacing, at 48” is just slightly over the max spacing they specify 47.75”. Might still fit with a bit of uneven spacing at the clamps.

Driving slower is also a great way to maximize efficiency 😉

illTonic

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'01 M3, '06 Z4M Coupe, '13 Golf R, '23 Lucid Air
Country flag
@bsclywilly great work on this rear rack solution! I’ve just purchased a ‘22 cross turismo and would love to buy a set of bars with one 1up tray and trailer plug.

OP
OP
bsclywilly

bsclywilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
@mjoe @blam @SergeyZ @SpeedWagon @emilioiz @Tbui00 @GQMarsu @Chuckg @illTonic Please check your DM for details.

And anyone else interested, I just put in an order for 15 sets of bars. Hoping to confirm a lead time in the coming week but most likely I can ship to you around the end of April.

If there is anyone else interested, please reply here or DM me.

MEA

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag

OP
OP
bsclywilly

bsclywilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
How much for a bar with toe hitch adapter and wiring? No need for the bike rack

Thanks!
$550 shipped in the US for the bars and trailer plug. I don’t have a receiver hitch adapter for these so the options are to mount bike racks or cargo trays or build your own receiver hitch. For Canada, add another $90 for shipping.

Reactions: MEA

Busski

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E39 M5, e450 wagon
Country flag
Hi there. I sadly sold my taycan and have Willy’s set up for sale with 2 1up bike racks. Includes bars, the plug adapter, tools, and bike racks. Used 5 times. will deliver in Bay Area but can ship as well. Message me if interested. The rack with the man himself on pick up day below
Porsche Taycan Custom Cross Turismo Rear Bike Rack Group Buy IMG_2101

mocsman

First Name
Rey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 4
Country flag
If anyone wants one, i bought one from the last batch and havent used it even once. I am willing to sell to someone willing to pick-up. I am in Delaware.
It’s a great rack but never had a need to use it on my CT4 since I bring our truck whenever I had to go biking.

Last edited:

illTonic

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'01 M3, '06 Z4M Coupe, '13 Golf R, '23 Lucid Air
Country flag
hich did you buy first, the bike or the car? Nicely done with the matching paint!
Coincidence, believe it or not! I built the Yeti Arc in 2022 as a race bike for the Leadville 100 MTB last year. Then found the Taycan at auction last month, but was primarily looking for a good spec (especially rear wheel steer) rather than a specific color. That turquoise is a vinyl wrap applied by the original owner.

TheFeed

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Hi there. I sadly sold my taycan and have Willy’s set up for sale with 2 1up bike racks. Includes bars, the plug adapter, tools, and bike racks. Used 5 times. will deliver in Bay Area but can ship as well. Message me if interested. The rack with the man himself on pick up day below
IMG_2101.jpeg
Has this sold? If not, let me know.

jhoward

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag