MLD

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
New to the forums and tried using the search to see whether this has been asked before. I didn't find anything and apologize if I have missed it. I got my Taycan Turbo a few weeks ago and have been enjoying learning how it all works. In my prior cars, including most recently a Tesla Model S, if I wanted to use navigation to get to a destination, I could see the turn by turn directions of the whole route so I could get a sense for which roads they are using. I haven't found how to do that with Porsche NAV. Is there a way to show the entire route's turn by turn directions and not just zoom out to see the whole thing on a larger map?
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
New to the forums and tried using the search to see whether this has been asked before. I didn't find anything and apologize if I have missed it. I got my Taycan Turbo a few weeks ago and have been enjoying learning how it all works. In my prior cars, including most recently a Tesla Model S, if I wanted to use navigation to get to a destination, I could see the turn by turn directions of the whole route so I could get a sense for which roads they are using. I haven't found how to do that with Porsche NAV. Is there a way to show the entire route's turn by turn directions and not just zoom out to see the whole thing on a larger map?
Yes you can do this.

Plug in your route and click start. On the left (of right hand side) of the map (the panel where LTE, devices etc are display) click the 3 dots “...”, a sub menu will appear and you will get more options one of which is ‘Route Overview’, click that and hey presto!

Porsche Taycan Full route in NAV B6FBA804-85E9-41AA-8D91-C695271D13A1

OP
OP

MLD

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Yes you can do this.

Plug in your route and click start. On the left (of right hand side) of the map (the panel where LTE, devices etc are display) click the 3 dots “...”, a sub menu will appear and you will get more options one of which is ‘Route Overview’, click that and hey presto!

B6FBA804-85E9-41AA-8D91-C695271D13A1.png
I don't think that's quite doing what I was looking for, is it? I had tried that pick before and just went to check it again. I think that is a summary of the various legs you have planned for your trip. What I would be looking for is the series of turns from "Aral Petrol St." in your example to get to "Author Münchberg".

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
This is what you get. Turn by turn would be an encyclopedic list of directions otherwise.
Sponsored